Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

He was certainly regarded as an unwelcome troublemaker in His own society. The Jews connived in the murder of a Jew.

Yes. There was a concerted campaign around Vatican 2 aimed at persuading the church to exonerate the Jews and blame the Romans. While one can sympathize with the liberal intent behind that campaign, its failure was inevitable as it is incompatible with the plain sense of the Gospels.

I’d suggest there’s a difference here, the primary failure of intel in 9/11 wasn’t that they didn’t know this type of attack was coming it was the turf war between agencies like the CIA and FBI and the former not taking their agents seriously because they were women.

The failure over last weeks terrorism was Israel didn’t even know it was coming nor their allies like the US…

The US warned Israel several times something was likely to occur.

hmm did you mean to link me in your conspiraloon alert post

don't think the idea of the Israeli army turning the north of gaza strip into a buffer zone for security reasons is that out landish
Message corrected

Reactions: Ax^
Here is your safe space. We're now going to bomb your safe space.

How we verified video of strike on fleeing Palestinians​

We've been reporting that at least 12 people, including young children, have been killed in a strike on a Palestinian convoy fleeing northern Gaza via a designated evacuation route.
We were able to do this because of video footage from the aftermath of the strike, which we verified the location of.

But y'know, humans. Make errors. Someone probably just pressed some wrong co-ordinates or something.

Are the police really going to arrest anyone with a free Palestine 🇵🇸 flag 😆.

Would they be brave enough 😆.
There was article yesterday in my news feed that the Met had clarified they would not arrest someone with a Palestinian flag only an Hamas one.

Reactions: Ax^
Couldn't get to the demo, problems at home with ill father in law. I'm feeling guilty about it.

I hope the main slogans are something like "Stop the genocide". The old "Free Free Palestine" is too generic and pie in the sky aspiration at present. Minimal slogans are more pointed - our government are complicit in crimes against humanity and its a fact that needs to hammered home. Unite the many and divide the few.

Back
Top Bottom