Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel-Iran conflicts - news and discussion

Every time I check in here (and it's becoming less and less often due to folks like you) I see you've become more of an arrogant wanker than the last time. Constantly sniping at folks and yet you always seem to be 'just observing'. You provide no analysis or opinions. What on earth do you think? Would really like to know. Or are you just killing time whilst studying for your PHD? Did you ever complete it, or are you still studying by the way?
I think you're wilfully blind as I often offer opinions and even on occasion analysis. you've more interest in blathering on about what you think are my shortcomings than offering any form of opinion or news on the topic of the thread.

I came home and heard a news bulletin on the radio about a missile attack, and I assumed that it was referring to an attack by Hezbollah. I was even thinking of ringing the BBC to complain that they seemed to be giving more coverage to Hezbollah attacks on Israel than to Israeli attacks on Lebanon. It was only when I looked at this thread that I realised that it was an attack by the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The point of my anecdote that is that many of us are becoming accustomed to hearing of missiles attacks, and don’t always listen properly to the news as a result.

The Iron Dome seems pretty incredible. Does only Israel have this sort of thing or is just we know about theirs because it’s one of the more active ones?

Media seems to be avoiding any mention of Russia's strong military relationship with Iran.
US is sabre rattling and indeed getting its forces directly involved
From the point of view of Russia they are having their bluff called

Back
Top Bottom