Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel and hezbollah after the exploding pagers

Tbh it's been a very zionist decision to avoid peace by giving the Palestinians the state they should have had years ago. People like Netanyahu thought they could have their cake and eat it. And now I reckon they've bitten off more than they can chew.

I reckon your reckon is based on little more than wishful thinking.

... Trump will likely win soon and Israel will have the strongest backing from the US that they've ever had. Even if he doesn't win, US support is arguably at an all time high.
I've recently heard trump's idea of "strong backing" and if a shortcut to WWIII is on your 2025 bingo card, then prepare to have it marked. Currently us support is frozen as the dems are terrified of rocking the boat too hard this close to the ge. However, recent statements by biden about suspicions of bibi trying to influence the outcome against the dems in the ge and Harris' noncommittal answer about the closeness of Netanyahu as an ally vs Israel as an important strategic partner hints at a possible chilling of us support should the dems retain the presidency under a different leadership.
Truly awe-inspiring analysis from a so-called expert of the region... a 14-year old edgelord could do better...

Back
Top Bottom