Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

View attachment 399553
There's a genuine surprise. Something about hurrah for the cokeheads was what I expected
I can't keep up with all this weirdness - first the Met are revealed to be snowflake lefties by Braverman, then the Fail online goes woke ('Thugs Attack Cenotaph Cops'), and now I see 'Tommy Robinson' has outed himself inna LGBT+ style, doing a runner in a Pride-branded taxi.

Whatever next?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 14.32.09.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 14.32.09.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 43
View attachment 399553
There's a genuine surprise. Something about hurrah for the cokeheads was what I expected
Historically fascists sympathised with the Arabs as opposing Jews (from their perspective). Main UK fascist group Patriotic Alternative was very clear fascists shouldnt attend. Robinson has recruited a lot of dimwit inbreds to do Israel’s bidding in effect. Wonder if Regev has him on direct dial?

I can't keep up with all this weirdness - first the Met are revealed to be snowflake lefties by Braverman, then the Fail online goes woke ('Thugs Attack Cenotaph Cops'), and now I see 'Tommy Robinson' has outed himself inna LGBT+ style, doing a runner in a Pride-branded taxi.

Whatever next?
Tommy Robinson doing a runner never a surprise. Though wonder if Nicky Crane’s ghost was driving it?

For younger readers this BM/B&H thug was caught up with by AFA while escaping from a far right demo…before he died of course
Died from an AIDS-related illness IIRC.
There’s some info on him in Murray Healy’s Gay Skins; apparently he was a regular on London’s gay pub / club circuit - but told people he was only there as security (this sounds a bit like the Vito storyline from The Sopranos, but I’m assured is true). He came out eventually, but I can’t remember whether he repudiated his violent fash worldview.

Gay Skins is a v good read IMHO, some great interviews with original c.1969 gay skinheads (who weren’t necessarily far right, and had much better dress sense than the c.1980 bonehead revival).
I see from the above Amazon link (sorry) that there’s a new edition (I’ve got the 1996 first ed. paperback), £2.99 Kindle!

Was it Nicky Crane or Ian Stuart whose photo was ‘accidentally’ used by Garry Bushell’s for one of his execrable Oi! compilation album covers?

Tommy Robinson doing a runner never a surprise. Though wonder if Nicky Crane’s ghost was driving it?
Larry O'Hara Could Yaxley-Lennon be a Branch or Five 'asset'? (serious question BTW)
So far, going by today's events, he seems to have managed to discredit the far right by stirring the shit, getting a load of fash to turn up and attack the police, then making a hasty departure. 'My work here is done'?
For law-abiding Fail readers who are pro-police, the contrast between the behaviour of his pissed-up mob and that of the Palestine marchers could appear quite stark...

Larry O'Hara Could Yaxley-Lennon be a Branch or Five 'asset'? (serious question BTW)
So far, going by today's events, he seems to have managed to discredit the far right by stirring the shit, getting a load of fash to turn up and attack the police, then making a hasty departure. 'My work here is done'?
For law-abiding Fail readers who are pro-police, the contrast between the behaviour of his pissed-up mob and that of the Palestine marchers could appear quite stark...
That is a good question: he has been under the cosh from sections of the state in the past, and his spat with Hope Not Hate (who are 5) is real. There are other options: he is agrifter conning money out of mugs, but I agree his stunt today was clearly manufactured. I will analyse him in depth at some point but today certainly reeks of a set up.

There’s some info on him in Murray Healy’s Gay Skins; apparently he was a regular on London’s gay pub / club circuit - but told people he was only there as security (this sounds a bit like the Vito storyline from The Sopranos, but I’m assured is true). He came out eventually, but I can’t remember whether he repudiated his violent fash worldview.

Gay Skins is a v good read IMHO, some great interviews with original c.1969 gay skinheads (who weren’t necessarily far right, and had much better dress sense than the c.1980 bonehead revival).
I see from the above Amazon link (sorry) that there’s a new edition (I’ve got the 1996 first ed. paperback), £2.99 Kindle!

Was it Nicky Crane or Ian Stuart whose photo was ‘accidentally’ used by Garry Bushell’s for one of his execrable Oi! compilation album covers?
It was Crane and yes the night club stuff is 100% true

So. Al-shifa hospital. Israeli snipers are targeting it, or so Doctors without borders say. The tweet I read claimed a quadriplegic was shot in his bed.

It's all too plausible. Of course, pro-Israel people are claiming it was Hamas.

What's your point, caller? Not sure I have one, really. Except that this is going to be dwarfed by newer horrors to come.

I saw a video of the hospital which scanned around multiple patients on beds and on the floor and then at the last showed a medic appearing to be trying to get shrapnel out of the bloodied legs of a small child almost certainly without anaesthetic.

Can't recall exactly where I saw it, could even have been on this thread.

But once seen, can't be unseen.

Yes, It was Nicky Crane on the Album, He was actually in Parkhurst HMP when the story was published in the Tabloids and had to go on protective custody due to threats from other prisoners

FFS. Shows where some in America are at.

They are trying to outdo each other...this one compares Palestinians to Nazis

“I would encourage the other side to not so lightly throw around the idea of innocent Palestinian civilians, as frequently said,” he added. “I don’t think we would so lightly throw around the term ‘innocent Nazi civilians’ during World War II.”

Back
Top Bottom