Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

From a perspective of total ignorance, can't the world community pay for the population of Cyprus (similar size and weather etc as Israel) to move to Turkey or Greece - building fancy homes for them etc - then rebrand Cyprus as Israel and move everyone from Israel there, then give Palestine back to the locals. Surely this will cost the West a lot less than the ongoing cost of funding a functionally bankrupt Israel militarily and economically, let alone the effects of the many global terrorist movements that use the occupation of Palestine as a key recruitment tool. People move house all the time ffs! I'm happy to have solved this issue. You're welcome x
You are Joseph Chamberlain, AICMFP.

From a perspective of total ignorance, can't the world community pay for the population of Cyprus (similar size and weather etc as Israel) to move to Turkey or Greece - building fancy homes for them etc - then rebrand Cyprus as Israel and move everyone from Israel there, then give Palestine back to the locals. Surely this will cost the West a lot less than the ongoing cost of funding a functionally bankrupt Israel militarily and economically, let alone the effects of the many global terrorist movements that use the occupation of Palestine as a key recruitment tool. People move house all the time ffs! I'm happy to have solved this issue. You're welcome x

Did you used to write the Top Tips letters for Viz?

I mean, we haven't had much levity in this thread, so the idea of switching countries around to make the Middle East make sense is actually quite sweet, never mind amusing. Imagine what it'd do for Eurovision.

Bits of the Q books touch on medieval schemes to find a home for Jewish people out that way (or was it Crete, been a while) by some early activists.

And obviously this, from the supra-state, will help those in Gaza denied water, food and power.

1696868949285.png

Within the last hour I've seen some disgusting idiot argue that the presence of the ravers on "colonized land" was a form of, and I quote, "violence", with the implication that the ravers deserved what they got. Where do you even start with a fucking cretin like that? Of one thing you may be sure, a person like that no more cares about the Palestinians than the man in the moon - the important thing is the thrill he gets from expressing contempt at unarmed and defenceless people who got machine-gunned to death.
If visitors to South Africa’s Sun City during apartheid years were attacked I would not have given two fucks. Going for a party two miles from the perimeter fence of Gaza in an occupied country suggests a willingness to completely ignore the reality of life for the Palestinians whilst doing balloons and dancing to trance.
It’s ugly what happened but Israel is a nation under arms.

If visitors to South Africa’s Sun City during apartheid years were attacked I would not have given two fucks. Going for a party two miles from the perimeter fence of Gaza in an occupied country suggests a willingness to completely ignore the reality of life for the Palestinians whilst doing balloons and dancing to trance.

What happened to class not nation? Isn't that one of the things that's been underlying your arguments on Ukraine & Russia?

Nah, fuck that.
Where does it end? How far from something shit makes it OK to have fun?

Not uncommon to see schoolgirls at bus stops with Uzi's.

Israel is essentially a constructed nation placed up another one. I'm not suggesting moving its people to Africa; Uganda as Joseph Chamberlain wanted or Madagascar as the Nazis initially planned.

Cyprus is a lovely f***ing island with a similar climate and orange groves etc as Israel. It's also in Europe, where (UEFA footballing and Eurovision entering) Israel would be geographically happier.

Cyprus also has (albeit less intense these days) issues of its own and both Israel (non-occupied areas) and Cyprus are of broadly similar size.

You could fix both issues by rehoming every Cypriot in a fancy seafront new build in (their choice) Turkey or Greece PLUS new build, move and rehome all Israelis for… does back of vape not fag packet maths …maybe £100bn.

Not cheap but how f***ing much is this never ending ME situation costing everyone. My solution will fix things permanently. You're welcome.

Israel is essentially a constructed nation placed up another one. I'm not suggesting moving its people to Africa; Uganda as Joseph Chamberlain wanted or Madagascar as the Nazis initially planned.

Cyprus is a lovely f***ing island with a similar climate and orange groves etc as Israel. It's also in Europe, where (UEFA footballing and Eurovision entering) Israel would be geographically happier.

Cyprus also has (albeit less intense these days) issues of its own and both Israel (non-occupied areas) and Cyprus are of broadly similar size.

You could fix both issues by rehoming every Cypriot in a fancy seafront new build in (their choice) Turkey or Greece PLUS new build, move and rehome all Israelis for… does back of vape not fag packet maths …maybe £100bn.

Not cheap but how f***ing much is this never ending ME situation costing everyone. My solution will fix things permanently. You're welcome.
The zionists already play in Europe plus as anyone who watches eurovision will confirm they're already in that too. Personally I favour birobidzhan

Adding a third party to the North/South Cyprus vendetta sounds like a marvellous idea :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom