Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

The state of you. 🤡

Anyone can express an opinion; it doesn't take "balls" as you claim here. Opinions are like arseholes: everyone has one, and not all opinions are equal.
So whats your opinion smarty pants? What is the solution? What would have been an appropriate and proportionate response to the Hamas attack?

Seriously HazeyCosmicJive , I've just re-read your posts and it's like reading the daily mail. You're just echoing standard mainstream pro-israel talking points: OK, we get it, "you stand with israel", good for you.

Back in reality, how many Palestinians have to die to purge the sins committed last weekend? 1000? 2000? 10000? Half of them? All of them? How many more people have to die before you question where you stand?

I've always loved Israel, I married an Israeli, I lived there and worked there and cared for kids there. But those kids will now be doing army service in the IDF, and I hate to think what they might be doing over the next few months. But I tell you what, when shit like this happens I absolutely do not 'stand with israel'.

Get some perspective. Use some compassion. Read this thread. Read some history; try Ilan Pappe. Then report back.

Seriously HazeyCosmicJive , I've just re-read your posts and it's like reading the daily mail. You're just echoing standard mainstream pro-israel talking points: OK, we get it, "you stand with israel", good for you.

Back in reality, how many Palestinians have to die to purge the sins committed last weekend? 1000? 2000? 10000? Half of them? All of them? How many more people have to die before you question where you stand?

I've always loved Israel, I married an Israeli, I lived there and worked there and cared for kids there. But those kids will now be doing army service in the IDF, and I hate to think what they might be doing over the next few months. But I tell you what, when shit like this happens I absolutely do not 'stand with israel'.

Get some perspective. Use some compassion. Read this thread. Read some history; try Ilan Pappe. Then report back.
Thank you for the courtesy of a reply.

I don't condone the deaths of anyone, Israeli or Palestinian, so that is common ground we have. What I have asked is how people on the other side of the argument think Israel should have responded to the Hamas attack.

What I would like to see more than anything is a long-term solution that both sides can live with. I just don't know what that solution looks like.

How would this work? Who resolves conflicts between Israeli settlers and Palestinians? What happens to the land Israelis have already taken and redeveloped? Something like this is the only feasible long-term solution.

How would you know that? Even if true there is clearly enough who do to get the job done.
No human being have an
How would this work? Who resolves conflicts between Israeli settlers and Palestinians? What happens to the land Israelis have already taken and redeveloped? Something like this is the only feasible long-term solution.

How would you know that? Even if true there is clearly enough who do to get the job done.
No human beings have an instinctual desire to slaughter other groups of humans.
Now piss off, you racist shit.

Thank you for the courtesy of a reply.

I don't condone the deaths of anyone, Israeli or Palestinian, so that is common ground we have. What I have asked is how people on the other side of the argument think Israel should have responded to the Hamas attack.

What I would like to see more than anything is a long-term solution that both sides can live with. I just don't know what that solution looks like.

For a start, Israel could stop stealing Palestinian land and homes.

IDF stretched due to the threat from Hezbollah. I do wonder whether they’ll wait for the IDF to start their incursion, then hit them. It’s not a matter of if, it’s when imo.

IDF have said that no fuel is to enter Gaza, so that’s the hospitals properly fucked.

Back
Top Bottom