Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

I just started watching Channel 4 News on Youtube, but had to turn it off. It was about the attack near Rafah. I am sickened by images of wounded children.

I just started watching Channel 4 News on Youtube, but had to turn it off. It was about the attack near Rafah. I am sickened by images of wounded children.
I’ve chosen to limit content like that, brings back too many memories…it’s just too much.

So there it is then "we didn't do it they did it to themselves". As soon as I read at Ha'Aretz (really everyone should be reading that right now)
Ha'Aretz said:
Israeli military spokesperson Daniel Hagari said there were still no details on the hospital deaths: “We'll get the details and update the public. I don’t know to say whether it was an Israeli air strike.”
It was totally obvious what was about to happen. And there it is:

Nothing to add, except that whenever I listen to Mark Regev, this skips through my mind...

PSC website back up

Someone posted about demo this Saturday 21st October

Here are the details.

National March for Palestine – Stop the War on Gaza

When:
Saturday 21 October, 12PM
Where: Marble Arch, London

150,000 of you joined us when we marched for Palestine in London last Saturday. We cannot stop now. Join us again next Saturday 21 October to demand an end to the war on Gaza.

Organised by: Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Friends of Al-Aqsa, Stop the War Coalition, Muslim Association of Britain, Palestinian Forum in Britain, Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.

The WaPo who are not famous for supporting Palestinians has verified and shared the video I posted above.

Put sound on.

Clearly it is a missile, under propulsion and traveling at high velocity.

This is a video of a JDAM missile strike for comparison of what one of these sound like:

You're an apologist for war crimes. For mass murder. How the fuck can emotion not be involved.
I’ve help raised tens of millions of pounds for the people in Gaza. I don’t think that apologists for warcrimes do that?

I never said no emotion should be involved, just that drowning in feelings helps no one. We need clearheaded discussion to really make discussion of horrific things like this worthwhile…

So ive dug around on Twitter and watched the Al Jazeera vid of the hospital explosion and various others, including the ones above.

From the Al Jazeera footage, it looks likely to me that there are rockets fired, one fails and falls causing a small explosion, but that shortly afterwards there is a much bigger explosion at the hospital. Possibly an Israeli strike against the launch crew gone awry?

And I'm no weapons expert, but that video where you can hear the missile hitting the hospital doesnt sound or look like a failed missile falling to earth either.

I’ve help raised tens of millions of pounds for the people in Gaza. I don’t think that apologists for warcrimes do that?

I never said no emotion should be involved, just that drowning in feelings helps no one. We need clearheaded discussion to really make discussion of horrific things like this worthwhile…
I've no idea what you've done irl. On here, you have been an apologist for war crimes. That's all I can see.

So ive dug around on Twitter and watched the Al Jazeera vid of the hospital explosion and various others.

It looks likely to me that there are rockets fired, one fails and falls causing a small explosion, but that shortly afterwards there is a much bigger explosion at the hospital. Possibly an Israeli strike against the launch crew gone awry?

And I'm no weapons expert, but that video where you can hear the missile hitting the hospital doesnt sound or look like a failed missile falling to earth either.
The footage you are looking at is not footage of the incident.

Back
Top Bottom