Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

Israel has repeatedly bombed hospitals over the years in my memory... Pretty sure they said to evacuate hospitals this week too... It's totally deliberate and everything that follows is just hot air and cynical bullshit... they do it with glee... Netanyahus tweet is consciously taking the piss

don't want to get into speculation
but just seen what reports to be a press conference from the hospital hit given by the doctors surrounded by victims

if it true

it something i've never seen before and would never want to see again :(
I recommend not watching any videos of the Hamas attacks doing the rounds. Horrific.

Here’s the Pentagon essentially admitting it was Israel but Palestinians are responsible as they claim Hamas is run from hospitals.

In addition here at home Starmer is facing growing political pressure from hundreds of councillors.

Looks like everything is ramping up…

It's an interesting lesson in power - that power only comes through engagement, and that for all the talk of China, or KSA, or Iran, when the US president comes to town, and parks two US Navy carrier battle groups on your beach, it's time to sit quietly and speak when spoken to....
Dont think this lesson in power is going to hold up too well

Currently there are three versions:

1. Israel purposely attacked it
2. Hamas have placed C&C in hospitals which Israel attacked
3. A Hamas rocket was partially intercepted with the remainder causing the explosion in the hospital

Don’t forget Islamic Jihad, they did it too apparently. You’re either falling for Israeli disinformation and actively participating in it.

Dont think this lesson in power is going to hold up too well
It's interesting, in the sense that most of us probably would think "no, it'd be stupid to attack a hospital, it won't work to your advantage". Like, that's not an unreasonable thing to think.

And yet, it seems like they did, but now it also seems to be turning out just as poorly as you'd expect.

Perhaps "mad" is more appropriate, than "interesting".

Reactions: Sue
Back
Top Bottom