Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

You may have a additional information but he does not claim to be ex-Hamas in video merely he grew up a Hamas member in Ramallah. He also says Palestinian authority not Hamas. The relationship between the two is bumpy to say the least

Hamas were elected. Whatever mandate that gave them in Gaza has long since expired and they have used violence to maintain and increase their power in Gaza but to say they weren't is nonsense.

ETA late to the party!
Hamas killed all opposition so very much
Yes, which leads to stuff like this:

Like pouring petrol on a fire. Many pro Hamas will cheer to this front page.

Please consider signing and sharing:

I must say I do disagree with the whole idea of being neutral in this; we are involved and we should be giving help and succour to everyone involved in an attempt to bring genuine peace and security to the region. That of course means calling out the obvious injustices in the region and, with the rest of the world, dealing with them.

Compare and contrast:

(3 vids of which this is the first)

Lammy is truly disgusting imo.

All these horrible humans now supporting the massacre of civilians in Palestine are all war criminals.
So many showing their true colours.

How can any good human being support civilian being massacred.

Last edited:
What Lammy Starmer and many others on the so called left are supporting.
At least Corbyn is actually out on the demo.

Attachments

• 4_5863907184097629332.mp4
    5 MB
I must say I do disagree with the whole idea of being neutral in this; we are involved and we should be giving help and succour to everyone involved in an attempt to bring genuine peace and security to the region. That of course means calling out the obvious injustices in the region and, with the rest of the world, dealing with them.
Yes I felt uncomfortable about that too, particularly as the UK has history in all this. I still signed it though as I felt it was better than nothing at all.

Lots of terrible things happening recently but what do people see as the long-term solutions to this conflict that has raged for decades. Two-state solution? Single state solution or something else? Could there be some sort of "truth and reconciliation" such as seen in South Africa? What does anyone think? Surely the answer no-one wants is decades more of the same.

Details from an Egyptian new source on how negotiations are ongoing between Egypt and Western governments to allow a mass entry of Palestinians into the Sinai where Egypt will accomodate them in exchnage of financial and other incentives:

Back
Top Bottom