Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

Now we have this absurd justification for bombing a building: that it had a branch of a bank on its ground floor, and that bank was connected to Hezbollah. Blowing up a bank does not destroy the bank account. However, it destroys the homes of the people who live above the bank.

Israel is quite lucky that the resistance groups are about a hundred thousand times better at not killing civilians than Israel is.
They aren't better at shit, they're just smaller with fewer heavy weapons. Again, stop being a twat, you aren't helping anything by going down this route.

And the ongoing mass-killings of Palestinians isn't a "pogrom"? Wow. How many of those Israelis who were killed on 7 October were soldiers?
No idea, I imagine a considerable number as they we not sent support when under attack and then there are those civilians killed by their own helicopter gunships allegedly using their so called 'Hannibal Directive'.

And the ongoing mass-killings of Palestinians isn't a "pogrom"? Wow. How many of those Israelis who were killed on 7 October were soldiers?

The pogroms in Gaza and the bombing of South Lebanon resulted from the mass slaughter 7th October. They were the excuse that the Israeli regime needed to start the war.

The targets last October were primarily residential including Bedouin settlements and the music festival not military. As to how many were soldiers, Israel is a society with national service and a many in the military reserve, so some, many perhaps could be deemed as soldiers. However, that's nit why they were murdered. Many in Gaza will also have had military training, which doesn't justify their arbitrary murder or the murder of those around them.

Why do you feel the need to justify or minimise what happened last year?

The pogroms in Gaza and the bombing of South Lebanon resulted from the mass slaughter 7th October. They were the excuse that the Israeli regime needed to start the war.

The targets last October were primarily residential including Bedouin settlements and the music festival not military. As to how many were soldiers, Israel is a society with national service and a many in the military reserve, so some, many perhaps could be deemed as soldiers. However, that's nit why they were murdered. Many in Gaza will also have had military training, which doesn't justify their arbitrary murder or the murder of those around them.

Why do you feel the need to justify or minimise what happened last year?
It's been said many times before but this didn't start on 7 October 2023. Over 42,000 dead Gazans is a mass slaughter. Perhaps you think that Israel's response was proportionate? Maybe it's you who's minimising what happened last year and what's happening now, aye?

You're repeating hasbara messaging.

It's been said many times before but this didn't start on 7 October 2023. Over 42,000 dead Gazans is a mass slaughter. Perhaps you think that Israel's response was proportionate? Maybe it's you who's minimising what happened last year and what's happening now, aye?

You're repeating hasbara messaging.

I don't think it is in any way proportionate but I don't think it is unsurprising. The Israelis are doing what they are doing because they have the military power to do it, because the attack in October last year gave them an excuse to do it; and because nobody is going to stop them doing it: nobody in the West; nobody in Russia or China; nobody in the Arab world. Iran may launch a few tit-for-tat missiles, but can't do anything significant abd are orobably more concerned about the internal security of their problem regime

Hamas has not got the resources to defend the people of Gaza from being murdered by the Israelis. It hasn't even got the resources to protect its own leadership from being killed.

The attack last year was from a marketing perspective spectacular; from a moral perspective wicked, as is the ongoing Israeli slaughter; and from a tactical perspective an absolute disaster.

I don't think it is in any way proportionate but I don't think it is unsurprising. The Israelis are doing what they are doing because they have the military power to do it, because the attack in October last year gave them an excuse to do it; and because nobody is going to stop them doing it: nobody in the West; nobody in Russia or China; nobody in the Arab world. Iran may launch a few tit-for-tat missiles, but can't do anything significant abd are orobably more concerned about the internal security of their problem regime

Hamas has not got the resources to defend the people of Gaza from being murdered by the Israelis. It hasn't even got the resources to protect its own leadership from being killed.

The attack last year was from a marketing perspective spectacular; from a moral perspective wicked, as is the ongoing Israeli slaughter; and from a tactical perspective an absolute disaster.

I've heard your arguments elsewhere many times, not usually in good places.

In English please?
Conspiralooning again?

I didn't correct immediately, because I was checking to to confirm that you were the poster who introduced the term "Judeonazis" to the thread. I'm not impressed by your arguments either as they don't come from a good place.

Last edited:
Conspiralooning again?

I didn't correct immediately, because I was checking to to confirm that you were the poster who introduced the term "Judeonazis" to the thread.I'm not impressed by your arguments either as they don't come from a good place.
Either Hasbara or more pathetically wannabe Hasbara.

Back
Top Bottom