Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

Apparently Biden is on on Air Force One triumphantly telling the press pack that he scored a huge victory. Egypt is going to allow, wait for it... TWENTY trucks through the border with aid. For two million people. Top work Joe.

I always like to monitor what those imperialist shitheads in France are doing. Seems they tried to ban all pro-Palestinian marches but there's been a legal pushback. From the BBC

"A top French court has rejected an appeal against a blanket ban on pro-Palestinian protests, but says it is for regional prefects to decide "case-by-case" whether they should be barred.
Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin imposed the ban in a bid to prevent "disruption to public order" and stop tensions from the Hamas war with Israel seeping into France.
Despite the ban, pro-Palestinian demos have been increasing in France and a challenge to the order was made to the Council of State, which advises the government on law.
The court says while the bans don't threaten freedom of expression, they cannot just be based on a government order or because a demonstration seeks to show support for the Palestinian population."

?

Apparently Biden is on on Air Force One triumphantly telling the press pack that he scored a huge victory. Egypt is going to allow, wait for it... TWENTY trucks through the border with aid. For two million people. Top work Joe.

be a brave man to drive one of those twenty trucks

these visits by bigwigs (and ritchie sunak) will give Israel space to pause their invevitably horrific incursion into Gaza. Its probabaly what They were hoping for tbh

Here’s another example of an Israeli strike and the strike on the hospital for comparison. Sound up.

Or you could just believe Netanyahu's lies.

So a random tweet and video from Quds.
Wiki: "Quds News Network is a Palestinian news agency with alleged affiliations to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad."
That's all the evidence you need is it?

Wiki: "Quds News Network is a Palestinian news agency with alleged affiliations to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad."
Otoh, a news agency in Gaza with no links to Hamas or Islamic Jihad is not really imaginable.

Rishi

i'm here to do confirm the uk support of whatever america said yesterday

such a needed visit

I hold out not much hope of this, but the statement he has released at least could be read as if things might be changing, at least in HMG's response:

Every civilian death is a tragedy. And too many lives have been lost following Hamas’s horrific act of terror.

The attack on al-Ahli hospital should be a watershed moment for leaders in the region and across the world to come together to avoid further dangerous escalation of conflict. I will ensure the UK is at the forefront of this effort.

Using the word "attack" does not really make sense if he is going there to merely parrot what Israel (and the US) claimed happened.

Using the word "attack" does not really make sense if he is going there to merely parrot what Israel (and the US) claimed happened.
He's going there to stand behind a lectern (alongside someone very junior) and make a typically rubbish sound bite.

Last edited:

are you out of your fucking mind when they are going to close Al jazeera in israel due to it not being liked by the military or ben

Censorship in Israel - Wikipedia

time to pull your head out of your ass

I hold out not much hope of this, but the statement he has released at least could be read as if things might be changing, at least in HMG's response:

i hold out hope but he a british pm with links to the modi regime in india

both quite islamophobic.

its not putin bots on twitter atm with Palestine, its modi bots

we shall see

Very happy to question whether the murdered babies were beheaded or merely shot/burned to death, but not worth investigating which side was responsible for a mass casualty event that has the capacity to escalate things in an even more alarming way than they already were. Got it.
Fucking stupid thing to say. You going to apologise for misrepresenting me earlier?

Back
Top Bottom