Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kemi Badenoch discussion

I'm sure I heard her on Sunday saying how immigrants should agree with British values, or words to that effect.

This "British values" shite gets right on my tits. The UK is not one massive hivemind, and there is a massive spectrum of "values" among the population.

She's obviously only mixed with people who share her vile "values" and needs to get out more.

1727724131842-png.444809
View attachment 444809
fairly accurate tbf

It's genuinely depressing how, no matter how much Badenoch kisses up to the far right, they still won't accept her. I hate her, but attack her for her politics, not because she's black.

oh0pG3m.png

As an aside; wtf? Punisher logo with genderqueer colours. So that's like a tribe or something on mumsnet?

What hateful people.

Screenshot_20241002-153857.png

Last edited:
As an aside; wtf? Punisher logo with genderqueer colours. So that's like a tribe or something on mumsnet?

What hateful fucks.

View attachment 445030
They're the Suffragette movement colours, lots of 'GC' accounts have adopted this on twitter. But actually, a lot of them, when you start to look at their wider postings, have some very limited or 'odd' feminist positions (on abortion rights, etc) and seem to singlely consider being anti-trans/trans-critical as the most important consideration for womens rights. Many are simply conservative and right-wing on many other things.

They're the Suffragette movement colours, lots of 'GC' accounts have adopted this on twitter. But actually, a lot of them, when you start to look at their wider postings, have some very limited or 'odd' feminist positions (on abortion rights, etc) and seem to singlely consider being anti-trans/trans-critical as the most important consideration for womens rights. Many are simply conservative and right-wing on many other things.
Yeah it's the TERF and TERF-adjacent attempt to reclaim the suffragette colours. See also the dinosaur emoji for some reason.

Hmmm. So would no doubt be frothing that I didn't recognise the Suffragette colours. (Which tbf is a bit shit of me).

Hmmm. So would no doubt be frothing that I didn't recognise the Suffragette colours. (Which tbf is a bit shit of me).

the genderqueer flag (yes i did have to go and look it up) is lavender rather than purple - and horizontal not vertical stripes.

not that i object in any way to people finding identities that fit, but i sometimes feel like round the end of the soviet union, and every week or so there's a new flag and you think 'where the heck's that?'

Back
Top Bottom