Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The big Brexit thread - news, updates and discussion

The border issues continue with the EU yet again being generous with the time they allow the UK to renegotiate the protocol already negotiated and agreed. That was news yesterday over five years since Brexit voters deliberately voted to leave, but voted with no regard to the situation in Ireland.
The issue is really about two different systems side by side with a land border in Ireland a special feature. When will exit voters especially tell us the solution they had in mind for that border?
Any variation on ‘I voted strategically in order to bring about a United Ireland, and that was in the forefront of my mind when in the polling booth’ is disingenuous lying bollocks in my mind.
Lexiters got firmly and deeply into bed with the likes of Rees Mogg and Patel and others and no amount of backsliding revisionist equivocation changes that.
Go on Lexit voters, there is a 300 ish mile land border between the two different systems you created, with over 200 crossing points, and people who inhabit property spanning the border…sort that one out.
Cue a personal attack on me for mentioning it…again.
Good way of wriggling out of responsibility for the mess Lexiters created.

The border issues continue with the EU yet again being generous with the time they allow the UK to renegotiate the protocol already negotiated and agreed. That was news yesterday over five years since Brexit voters deliberately voted to leave, but voted with no regard to the situation in Ireland.
The issue is really about two different systems side by side with a land border in Ireland a special feature. When will exit voters especially tell us the solution they had in mind for that border?
Any variation on ‘I voted strategically in order to bring about a United Ireland, and that was in the forefront of my mind when in the polling booth’ is disingenuous lying bollocks in my mind.
Lexiters got firmly and deeply into bed with the likes of Rees Mogg and Patel and others and no amount of backsliding revisionist equivocation changes that.
Go on Lexit voters, there is a 300 ish mile land border between the two different systems you created, with over 200 crossing points, and people who inhabit property spanning the border…sort that one out.
Cue a personal attack on me for mentioning it…again.
Good way of wriggling out of responsibility for the mess Lexiters created.
I’m just smiling reading your latest post.

Actually I spent a good morning looking for a Penguin Cafe artwork poster last week. Really interesting if bizarre art work on their original albums designed by the woman who was the subject of ‘See Emily play’ by Pink Floyd .

Back
Top Bottom