Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kemi Badenoch discussion

Just having a look at your activity here on urban and it’s mostly this thread.

Many don’t go there. Few minds are changed. Bigotry both obvious and snide abounds. Thankfully some of the most overt self described gender critical types are either keeping their heads down or keeping it to private conversations.

They are crackpot. All of them. I can’t see them voting for a block person as leader.

Might be worth a look at paddy power odds.

the way in which the Selfservatives operate is that the 1922 mob and the MPs whittle it down to a binary choice of candidate A or Candidate B and the only other options are abstain or flounce , this has ensured that the current Shower of Shite are a self licking lollipop that is about to lick itself into irrelevance ...

At least you haven't been accused of being a centrist Dad. That is the cruellest blow of all. Obviously posted by someone who is not at all sensitive to those who may have wished to be fathers, but were unable to be. Possibly a case of childlessnessophobia.
did you accidentally sign into Urban rather than Penisheads when getting off speeding tickets matters ?

I thought the same. The bookies usually get it right, except famously when they don't.

The logic being that there will be enough of the party member rank and file to vote reflexively for the white man over the black woman, without taking other issues into consideration such as policies or competence.

But then I might be underestimating the number who think that having a black woman as leader proves that they're not personally racist or misogynist, and allows them to say that it's a bit of a cheek to accuse Tories of being either when Labour have never had a woman or a person of colour as leader, when they've had more than one of each. And they do have a kind of point.

I thought the same. The bookies usually get it right, except famously when they don't.

The logic being that there will be enough of the party member rank and file to vote reflexively for the white man over the black woman, without taking other issues into consideration such as policies or competence.

But then I might be underestimating the number who think that having a black woman as leader proves that they're not personally racist or misogynist, and allows them to say that it's a bit of a cheek to accuse Tories of being either when Labour have never had a woman or a person of colour as leader, when they've had more than one of each. And they do have a kind of point.
I think the latter tendency are less than ten percent of the members.

I kept my driving licence after 79 in a 30 following advice from a cop on there.
all the cops that were on there have disappeared, Reg Local hasn't been seen on there for years ( and Reg is alive and well and making some useful videos for civvie and advanced and response drivers )

Back
Top Bottom