Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Police hunt for Kyle Clifford after three women murdered in Bushey, Herts

His brother is a real piece of shit too

Six years ago, Bradley Clifford was handed a life sentence at the Old Bailey for killing an 18-year-old who smashed a bottle on his "prized" red Mustang in 2017.

Bradley Clifford ploughed into Jahshua Francis, 19, who was riding a moped, and his pillion passenger Sobhan Khan, 18.

He drunkenly chased their scooter through Enfield at nearly double the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road.

The two teenagers were flung into the air when he hit them. While Mr Francis escaped serious injury by "pure chance", Mr Khan was gravely injured.

In an "intense rage", Bradley Clifford continued the attack as he lay on the street, punching him hard nine times, the Old Bailey heard.

Before the killing, Bradley Clifford had threatened to put a knife down the throats and "rain hell" on anyone who interfered with his Mustang in a WhatsApp message to his girlfriend.

87173179-13624235-Suspect_Kyle_Clifford_with_his_ex_girlfriend_Louise_Hunt_who_was-a-51_1720709369503.jpg

Prime suspect Kyle Clifford with his ex-girlfriend, The Late Louise Hunt, who was one of the women killed in the Bushey crossbow attack.

87167777-13625377-Kyle_Clifford_dropped_out_of_the_army_weeks_before_he_is_alleged-a-21_1720724551720.jpg

The prime suspect in relation to the attacks has yet to be interviewed by the police as he has undergone emergency surgery for a chest wound that is believed to have been self-inflicted.​

Crossbow victim ‘was in controlling relationship with suspected killer’

The NHS continue to do their bit before Hertfordshire Police take over:

"A man suspected of killing a mother and two of her daughters in a crossbow attack will remain in hospital for "some time", police have said ..."

18 July 2024: Police still to question crossbow murders suspect

The NHS continue to do their bit before Hertfordshire Police take over:

18 July 2024: Police still to question crossbow murders suspect

I hope you're not subtly suggesting that nurses and doctors should make life or death decisions based on what people have done - that would be highly dodgy.
I want to see this fucker face trial and spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

Hayes knife attacks: Man sought after four men stabbed in face - BBC News

Back in West London hayes for a week, just thinking about the Bushey tragedy happened around same time, and some mates I asked tonight hadn't heard about the hayes slasher, all had heard about Bushey
Media bias, pretty victims compared to those who don't matter?

Back in West London hayes for a week, just thinking about the Bushey tragedy happened around same time, and some mates I asked tonight hadn't heard about the hayes slasher, all had heard about Bushey
Oh for sure there is media bias in the amount of coverage these things get - I highly doubt anyone here would disagree with you.
See also coverage and hunts for missing children - middle class white victims get far more media attention, working class/poor/non-white are far more likely to be deemed as having been in trouble at home or school and run away or got involved in a gang or got into drugs or alcohol or similar :(

Not to detract from the horrific thing that has happened in this particular case, but yes there is a big difference in the way cases are treated by the media based on class and race.

Or three people being murdered garners more coverage than four people getting stabbed but not being murdered. :rolleyes:

Or three people being murdered garners more coverage than four people getting stabbed but not being murdered. :rolleyes:
Obviously it does, but the point being made was the almost total lack of coverage of the stabbings, so much so that even people who lived in Hayes hadn't heard about it.
There's obviously no hierarchy of victims as portrayed by the media. :rolleyes:

Once again cops show they can patrol after an incident. Closing stable doors after horse has bolted.

Including the Birmingham Six, the Broadwater 3, the Maguire 7, the M25 3, the Guildford 4, Stefan Kiszko, Judith Ward, Sion Jenkins and probably many more.
I'm generally against the death penalty but I'd be tempted to make an exception for Jenkins. His trials costed millions, still didn't manage to convict him when he was blatantly guilty and then he rubs the noses of everyone who suspected what a piece of shit he is right in it by standing as a Conservative candidate.

I'm generally against the death penalty but I'd be tempted to make an exception for Jenkins. His trials costed millions, still didn't manage to convict him when he was blatantly guilty and then he rubs the noses of everyone who suspected what a piece of shit he is right in it by standing as a Conservative candidate.

They might, but that doesn't necessarily validate your argument.
It's all a matter of what you feel is right.

I was working in the legal department of East Sussex County Council at the time. The morning after the arrest, there was much panicking as education HR went through all his records with a fine-toothed comb, checking that they'd done everything by the book, and endless discussion as to how to manage the fallout. It only came out much later that he'd lied about his qualifications, among other things. One of my colleagues, who'd met him several times, was utterly gobsmacked when all his history of violence to his wife and children came out.

He later married a very rich woman, iirc.

They might, but that doesn't necessarily validate your argument.

I think the biggest argument against capital punishment is that our legal system is not infallible. You can let someone out of prison, and compensate them financially, but you can't bring them back from the dead.

The second biggest argument is that if killing people is wrong, it's wrong for the state to do it.

Back
Top Bottom