Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kemi Badenoch discussion

She's tweeted in an apparent attempt to row back somewhat from what she said, but posting the actual clip just appears to make it sound worse; a leadership candidate saying "the exact amount of maternity pay is, in my view neither here nor there." show's a genuinely psychopathic detachment of the realities of family finances.

I remember some political commentator referring to her as laughably lightweight, which seems accurate. Glorified internet troll sounds about right. She doesn’t realise people like Mogg are using her because of the colour of her skin.

I remember some political commentator referring to her as laughably lightweight, which seems accurate. Glorified internet troll sounds about right. She doesn’t realise people like Mogg are using her because of the colour of her skin.
You mean they can wheel her out as a prop to show how Not Racist they are? "We can't be racist! This black woman agrees with us!"

Glinner always makes a huge point of banging on about Badenoch being black and how disagreeing with her is racist. For someone who hates idpol, he's very keen to weaponise it.

You reckon that's it but she doesn't realise, whereas you do? She might be horrible but if that was the case I doubt she wouldn't have an idea.

Maybe he just agrees with a lot of her awful right-wing politics because he has awful right-wing politics himself.

You reckon that's it but she doesn't realise, whereas you do? She might be horrible but if that was the case I doubt she wouldn't have an idea.

Maybe he just agrees with a lot of her awful right-wing politics because he has awful right-wing politics himself.
I think she has been groomed by people like Mogg who know they couldn't be leader/PM, yes. Fairly obvious - she was a complete nobody.

Yep. She may very well be being used by various people, but if so, she's clearly also using them. For such a 'lightweight' to become leader of the official opposition wouldn't be a bad result in the using/being used stakes.

Let's face it, the OP was questioning Badenoch's agency because she is black and possible also because she is a woman. And quite probably implying some kind of 'race traitorhood'.

People are continuing to do that, it appears.

really, she is a totally vile person with appalling views. Attack that.

This is a fucking horrible thread. We need to do better than this.

Let's face it, the OP was questioning Badenoch's agency because she is black and possible also because she is a woman. And quite probably implying some kind of 'race traitorhood'.

People are continuing to do that, it appears.

really, she is a totally vile person with appalling views. Attack that.

This is a fucking horrible thread. We need to do better than this.
Are you kicking off a new thread...before I post in here again?

Back
Top Bottom