Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Streatham "terrorist-related" attack, people stabbed 02.02.2020

Maybe he got spooked and did a cackhanded attack in Streatham then tried to get away on a bike and loose the seemingly dozy cops tailin him

Where as a policy of not shooting to kill would lead to a fall in recruiting ? To me its a question of public safety

Shoot to kill, and Bloody Sunday 48 years ago led to a rise in volunteers against the occupying forces. I'm not trying to compare the jihadists with the freedom fighters and marchers but rather some will see this idiot as a martyr....

Last edited:
What I would like to know is the actual chain of events - why the crash by the common and how that was linked to the stabbing, which was a couple of miles away. If they were chasing him in a car and stopped him, that would be too far for him to run to do the stabbings. He'd be knackered for a start and then there'd be too much opportunity for him to either hide or get caught in between.

I also wondered whether the car crash was just an accident, bungled chase/wrong target... Nothing has been said about the occupants of the cars but one at least of the cars was quite mangled.
I can't find the link now, but I saw a witness post on Twitter last night that the crash was caused by an unmarked OB car, on sirens, descending Streatham Common Northside, in the downhill direction to go to the High Road

The OB car apparently /allegedly overtook another vehicle - it's possible to get pretty quick on the descent - which then swerved and somehow caused the crash.

I was going up the other side of the common at the time (at about five to three) and saw several ambulances and a stationary bus, so assumed it was a bus crash, but then heard about the SHR shooting incident.

I went for a run and routed up that same commonside road at about 9pm - there was plastic car-related detritus spread over about 50-60metres indicating that the speed was pretty high. All vehicles had been removed by that point

Am I right in thinking that he was being followed/monitored by armed cops 24/7 since leaving prison a couple of weeks ago? Which is why they were on the scene in seconds and also why they knew his vest was fake, so didn't put a gazillion rounds in to his nut?

... some will see this idiot as a martyr....
And if he wasn't killed they'd see him as a hero. The handful of other cunts that would lionize this one don't have opinions worth considering. It's not like they would be less of a threat if he was just arrested.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking that he was being followed/monitored by armed cops 24/7 since leaving prison a couple of weeks ago? Which is why they were on the scene in seconds and also why they knew his vest was fake, so didn't put a gazillion rounds in to his nut?

Could well be. Seems a bit over-confident to me, but I hold the lives of cunts very cheap...

And if he wasn't killed they'd see him as a hero. The handful of other cunts that would lionize this one, don't have opinions worth considering. It's not like they would be less of a threat if he was just arrested.

I hear you. But am wary of what it could lead to. More cases of Jean Charles de Menezes, panicky trigger-happy cops. Innocent folk losing their lives.

Even the death penalty being brought back. Post-Brexit, anything is possible.

Could well be. Seems a bit over-confident to me, but I hold the lives of cunts very cheap...
If it turns out to be the case, many of the same people that condemn the police for heavy handed action against these fuckers will be moaning that they should have stopped this sooner.

_110747002_star-final.jpg

_110747003_exp-final.jpg

_110747005_i-paper-final.jpg

This piece summarises what is known regarding the incident:

'I saw them shoot him three times': how Streatham attack unfolded

I hear you. But am wary of what it could lead to. More cases of Jean Charles de Menezes, panicky trigger-happy cops. Innocent folk losing their lives.

Even the death penalty being brought back. Post-Brexit, anything is possible.
Your posts on this thread are hysterical nonsense, frankly, but if you're so concerned about the horrors of the death penalty, maybe your time would be better spent campaigning for a change in the law in the country you've chosen to live in, which actually has the death penalty, rather than spouting nonsense about what's happening in London.

it does infer the attacker was stabbing people he could get to. I.e. not rushing into buildings, attacking people in cars, but unprotected people on the street.following from that, that the random attacks were just that, not targeted at particular individuals.
Yep, that was the point - that he was stabbing anyone he could get near to. I find it ridiculous that some people tried to make an issue of me adding the same bit of detail that was added to just about every other report at the time.

Yep, that was the point - that he was stabbing anyone he could near to. I find it ridiculous that some people tried to make an issue of me adding the same bit of detail that was added to just about every other report at the time.
you didn't know what he was doing and it's a vast leap to infer from the stabbing of someone on a cycle that he was stabbing anyone he could get near to. while you might not need a reason to post a piece of information, the reason you gave for your posting of the information wasn't the reason i came to think it relevant.

you didn't know what he was doing and it's a vast leap to infer from the stabbing of someone on a cycle that he was stabbing anyone he could near to.
No of course I didn't - but it very much suggested that it was a set of random attacks - but like everyone else, I was posting up more information as it became available. And then you decided to post up a really fucking trite comment about star signs.

No of course I didn't - but it very much suggested that it was a set of random attacks - but like everyone else, I was posting up more information as it became available. And then you decided to post up a really fucking trite comment about star signs.
whatever my comment might have been, it wasn't trite, which is lacking originality or freshness; dull on account of overuse

'Cyclist' to me does kind of suggest a chaotic attempt at a stabbing spree.
Not aimed at you specifically, but I don't think its worth dwelling on on a thread of this kind - we have threads for the cyclist/driver/ped antagonism nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom