Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sword attack in Hainault, London. 30 April 2024

_133259009_mediaitem133259008.jpg

_133259007_mediaitem133259006.jpg

This morning, Marcus Arduini Monzo appeared in court accused of the murder of Daniel Anjorin along with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of grievous bodily harm, aggravated burglary, and possession of a bladed article.

It was alleged that that Marcus Arduini Monzo drove a van at speed at pedestrian Donato Iwule before exiting the vehicle, telling Mr Iwule that he would kill him, and slashing him around the neck, leaving an injury that required hospital treatment.

Marcus Arduini Monzo is then alleged to have forced entry into the family home of Henry De Los Rios Polania and his partner, and Mr De Los Rios Polania was stabbed as he tried to fend off the attacker while his four-year-old daughter was sleeping.

The court was told that Monzo is then accused of running up behind schoolchild Daniel Anjoring, who was allegedly slashed around his neck, before he fell to the ground and was then stabbed in the chest. The court also heard that police officers who arrived and tried to help the fatally-wounded child were set upon. It is alleged that Monzo appeared from a bush and the officers chased him.

Monzo allegedly attacked a female police officer with the weapon while she was on the ground; a second police officer named Moloy Campbell was also injured, the court heard.

84293757-13375881-A_photo_of_a_man_holding_a_sword_while_prowling_the_streets_of_H-m-1_1714667611923.jpg

Marcus Arduini Monzo was remanded in custody to appear at the Central Criminal Court on either Friday 3 May 2024 or Tuesday 7 May 2024.

"A man who was badly injured in the Hainault samurai sword attack has thanked the NHS for saving his life ..."

_133267269_2bd49e23-d032-4ace-99ab-67b39999db26.jpg

(Source: Henry De Los Rios Polonia)

Hainault sword attack victim Henry De Los Rios Polonia thanks NHS for saving his life

Well knife crime and violence are rife in London. This guy who did the recent stabbing has no gang connections but many other killings are gang or postcode related. The gov need to make the sentences higher for carrying knifes. Otherwise it will be out of control. I say at least 6 years for just carrying a knife.

You haven't answered the question - what agenda would this be?

I don’t know what happens in vans but custody suites are fairly safe environments for detainees these days. Partly because of CCTV, partly because (at least in the Met) they are staffed by designated detention officers who aren’t going to be mates with the response officers injured by a detained person.
You know, I don't really think the Met are safer than any other detention suite, and the rest ain't just places of love and peace.

More open verdicts for, lets be honest here, probably murders by South Wales and Gwent police. In Mouayed Bashirs case bodycam evidence was missing for 12 vital minutes and in Mohamud Hassans CCTV and bodycam evidence was not produced.

Bleep boop. I am a poster on an Internet Forum. Bleep bleep. I am of the nationality London, in England. Bleep bleep boop. There are gangs in London. There are Gangs of London, available to stream on Sky Glass. Bleep boop. Urban75 is a London Borough based in the town of Brixton, in which I live, where the word 'ends' is vernacular for 'community'. Bloop bloop beep.
Check out the the shite they're posting the their "radical music" thread

The S*n being as classy as ever by referring to a murdered child as 'sword lad'.

The issue was addressed here:

"The Sun newspaper’s headline describing murdered Black child, Daniel Anjorin as ‘sword lad’ is an utter disgrace, reminding us how deep-rooted anti-Black racism remains within British mainstream media and wider society ..."

Daniel Anjorin deserves better

Back
Top Bottom