Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Mayoral Election 2024

Khan has started lighting massive fires on the banks of the Thames each evening and slowly walking away looking moody

people were sceptical about it at first but now it a welcome addition to the evening nightlife

hth
Perhaps wootton is a keen astronomer. :(

Reactions: Ax^
it's hard to tell. he might mean 'nightlife' which to be fair is in decline, but think that's a national trend rather than london specific
Aye, it's killing the pubs, people sat at home with their cheap cans of Stella and low energy lightbulbs. :(

Interestingly I didn't see Brian Rose up there. He got actual last place this time. From 31,111 votes in 2021, down to 7,501 this time.

Also just 70 votes between the Lib Dems and the Greens.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 17.46.54.png

My Sadiq Khan claim to fame is that he was once visiting a place I was working at, and his staff gave us advance notice that he needed to use the toilet on arrival.

I was dispatched to inspect the gents toilet cubicles to ensure there weren't any 'floaters'.

All in the call of duty.

Now I hope he reciprocates and introduces a mother-of-the-gods road charging scheme.

Whoa, anarchists rioting on the streets? I might move down to that London. :cool:
its all lies unfortunatley
My Sadiq Khan claim to fame is that he was once visiting a place I was working at, and his staff gave us advance notice that he needed to use the toilet on arrival.

I was dispatched to inspect the gents toilet cubicles to ensure there weren't any 'floaters'.

All in the call of duty.

Now I hope he reciprocates and introduces a mother-of-the-gods road charging scheme.
A pound a mile with deductions the more woke you are ( there will be a test), max woke points no charges

All in the call of duty.

What was your report? 'Generally okay, but in the name of all that is holy keep him away from stall 3'.

If Binface had found the spare £10k to have his manifesto in that booklet that went to every home in London he would have had a lot more votes for his MEGA policy.

If Binface had found the spare £10k to have his manifesto in that booklet that went to every home in London

I never knew this.

It also costs £10K to stand.

That's outrageous. If you're stumping up £10K in the first place that should get you a few words in a book.

Back
Top Bottom