Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Mayoral Election 2024

dan wootton is upset about his nightlight dying, apparently

1714837196933.png
text - Four more years of the divisive and hate-filled Sadiq Khan. London will continue its rapid decline.Many folk, including me, won’t be here by the next election.Why stay for no go zones, exploding crime, anarchists running riot on the streets, a war on cars and dying nightlight

View attachment 423128
text - Four more years of the divisive and hate-filled Sadiq Khan. London will continue its rapid decline.Many folk, including me, won’t be here by the next election.Why stay for no go zones, exploding crime, anarchists running riot on the streets, a war on cars and dying nightlight
fuckwit

View attachment 423128
Whoa, anarchists rioting on the streets? I might move down to that London. :cool:

Maybe I'm not wise to these fancy London issues, but what's the nightlight thing?

Khan has started lighting massive fires on the banks of the Thames each evening and slowly walking away looking moody

people were sceptical about it at first but now it a welcome addition to the evening nightlife

hth

Last edited:

I'm not a Sadiq Khan fan by any means but I'm struggling with 'hate-filled'. :hmm: Anyone?

That struck me too. Obviously people like him & Lozza really do hate him and are projecting their own emotions onto the source of their bile?

they been screaming about Khan for being racist against white people because of Ramadam lights being on display in London over Easter
aye he is a fuck wit

On the plus side, the local Facebook group will be safe from people posting "KHAN OUT" comments on school fundraisers and lost cat posts. I wonder what they'll obsess over next?

Back
Top Bottom