Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sword attack in Hainault, London. 30 April 2024

He killed a kid and attempted to kill two coppers, injuring them for life, after the car crash. What do you think will happen in custody, particularly if you are still belligerent and expressing a philosophy of solipsism.

He would have been given first aid. Given that every second of his time in custody would be covered by body worn video, in Van cctv and then hospital CCTV. I mean your masculinity might be such that you’d want to beat a man in custody after he’d killed a kid and maimed several other people, including g your colleagues but most people aren’t like that…

A worthy thing to do and I suspect dibble will be on best behaviour when the ICVA are on the premises.

ICVs turn up without warning at a random time and speak to every detained person who is in a custody cell, asking about every aspect of how they have been treated. So it’s not easy to whitewash. Access to HCPs, quality of the food and the rules around contacting someone to notify them of the arrest were the persistent gripes.

MOPaC were pretty clear privately that CCTV and DDOs made concerns about custody irrelevant, and their main concerns about maltreatment centred on the arrest process and the immediate aftermath.

You weren’t supposed to know what detainees were nicked for, but because the DDOs were lazy when printing out the custody sheet, it was impossible not to see, and there were no signs of mistreatment of alleged murderers or rapists.

He would have been given first aid. Given that every second of his time in custody would be covered by body worn video, in Van cctv and then hospital CCTV. I mean your masculinity might be such that you’d want to beat a man in custody after he’d killed a kid and maimed several other people, including g your colleagues but most people aren’t like that…

BWV was in its infancy when I was custody visiting, so even the worries I attribute to MOPAC in the post above may well be alleviated now.

ICVs turn up without warning at a random time and speak to every detained person who is in a custody cell, asking about every aspect of how they have been treated. So it’s not easy to whitewash. Access to HCPs, quality of the food and the rules around contacting someone to notify them of the arrest were the persistent gripes.

MOPaC were pretty clear privately that CCTV and DDOs made concerns about custody irrelevant, and their main concerns about maltreatment centred on the arrest process and the immediate aftermath.

You weren’t supposed to know what detainees were nicked for, but because the DDOs were lazy when printing out the custody sheet, it was impossible not to see, and there were no signs of mistreatment of alleged murderers or rapists.
Like I say. A worthy thing to do, and I say that sincerely. That said, not everyone has the same experiences as you. Me and a mate got a battering off the filth when I was a nipper (I got off lightly compared to my friend who receive a heavy kicking off two of the bastards). They also tried to fit me up with robbing a chemists for some mandrax to sell when I was 16. A friend was jailed for a handbag snatch at 18 (he wasn't even in town when the snatch happened but was "black enough" to fit the description). Rashan Charles used to go to my youngest lad's birthday parties. The filth murdered him.

Like I say. A worthy thing to do, and I say that sincerely. That said, not everyone has the same experiences as you. Me and a mate got a battering off the filth when I was a nipper (I got off lightly compared to my friend who receive a heavy kicking off two of the bastards). They also tried to fit me up with robbing a chemists for some mandrax to sell when I was 16. A friend was jailed for a handbag snatch at 18 (he wasn't even in town when the snatch happened but was "black enough" to fit the description). Rashan Charles used to go to my youngest lad's birthday parties. The filth murdered him.

So, me railing against leftie knee-jerkery is ‘blowhard’, but you using a thread about a kid being killed and 2 coppers seriously injured, to bang-on about what murdering filth the police are, is all fine and dandy?

QED.

Last edited:
_133253595_mediaitem133253594.jpg

_133253500_mediaitem133253499.jpg

_133253597_mediaitem133253596.jpg

84323347-13370875-image-a-8_1714573519526.jpg

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

The Late Daniel Anjorin

Rest In Peace

Condolences to the family and friends of The Late Daniel Anjorin, and to the children and adults who witnessed the shocking circumstances of his death, and any others affected by it.

_133253595_mediaitem133253594.jpg

_133253500_mediaitem133253499.jpg

_133253597_mediaitem133253596.jpg

The Late Daniel Anjorin

Rest In Peace

Condolences to the family and friends of The Late Daniel Anjorin, and to the children and adults who witnessed the shocking circumstances of his death, and any others affected by it.

Apparently Daniel went to the same school as Grace O'Malley Kumar, who was stabbed to death in Nottingham last summer.

Edit. /dev/null. It explained my experience.
All I do remember was my original comment was as to why he wasn’t in court. And stating the facts as to what he’d done. I have seen and experienced what will happen if you are accused of committing a fraction of this awful crime. I wasn’t commenting on how well the police has done. Working as intended. And it’s precisely because we don’t have a routinely armed police force, that we can expect this thread to run and run as the tabloids release revenue generating bullshit. On the back of this tragedy. My daughter is the same age as that lad. My heart breaks for them.

ETA. Typed in a hot bath.

Last edited:
The school attended by The Late Daniel Anjorin, the child killed in the Hainault attack, has now issued the following statement:

"We are devastated by the heartbreaking news of the death of Daniel Anjorin, who attended our school. This has left us in profound shock and sorrow.

Daniel joined Bancroft's at seven years old and quickly became a core member of our community. He was a true scholar, demonstrating commendable dedication to his academic pursuits. His positive nature and gentle character will leave a lasting impact on us. Losing such a young pupil is something we will always struggle to come to terms with.

We are now doing all we can to support our entire community through this most painful situation. Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with Daniel's family during this incredibly difficult time."

The church attended by Daniel and his family has also issued a statement confirming that it is providing pastoral support to the family and have asked their church family and beyond to pray for Daniel's family at this time.

84293757-13370863-The_suspect_holding_a_sword_while_prowling_the_streets_of_Hainau-a-17_1714562149716.jpg

(Source: Twitter)

According to the Metropolitan Police:

A man has been charged with the murder of 14-year-old Daniel Anjorin in Hainault.

Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo, 36 (11.04.88), a dual Spanish Brazilian national of Newham E16, will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, 2 May.

A further four people – including two police officers – were seriously injured, and Monzo has also been charged with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of grievous bodily harm, aggravated burglary, and possession of a bladed article.

The families of all those affected have been informed.

84293757-13370863-The_suspect_holding_a_sword_while_prowling_the_streets_of_Hainau-a-17_1714562149716.jpg

(Source: Twitter)

According to the Metropolitan Police:

A man has been charged with the murder of 14-year-old Daniel Anjorin in Hainault.

Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo, 36 (11.04.88), a dual Spanish Brazilian national of Newham E16, will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, 2 May.

A further four people – including two police officers – were seriously injured, and Monzo has also been charged with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of grievous bodily harm, aggravated burglary, and possession of a bladed article.

The families of all those affected have been informed.

London is falling to pieces. It's becoming more and more lawless. Gangs are growing and the upper and middle classes don't have to live in it, so they are very credulous and naive to what's really going on. My ends are being destroyed.

The Mali boys are one of London's biggest gangs. They are running the streets right now. This is kept out of the mainstream media to protect an agenda.

London is falling to pieces. It's becoming more and more lawless. Gangs are growing and the upper and middle classes don't have to live in it, so they are very credulous and naive to what's really going on. My ends are being destroyed.

The Mali boys are one of London's biggest gangs. They are running the streets right now. This is kept out of the mainstream media to protect an agenda.
What agenda would this be?

Your ends are being destroyed? You can get a cream for that. Also, what is this agenda you speak of?

fortunately not actually true if you look at evidence rather than 'vibes'.
and a weird thread to post this on seeing as it's got nothing to do with gang violence and is instead the sort of - presumably - mental health psychotic episode that can and does happen anywhere.
London was more dangerous back when Metalheadz was still an innovative label...

Bleep boop. I am a poster on an Internet Forum. Bleep bleep. I am of the nationality London, in England. Bleep bleep boop. There are gangs in London. There are Gangs of London, available to stream on Sky Glass. Bleep boop. Urban75 is a London Borough based in the town of Brixton, in which I live, where the word 'ends' is vernacular for 'community'. Bloop bloop beep.

_133259009_mediaitem133259008.jpg

_133259007_mediaitem133259006.jpg

This morning, Marcus Arduini Monzo appeared in court accused of the murder of Daniel Anjorin along with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of grievous bodily harm, aggravated burglary, and possession of a bladed article.

It was alleged that that Marcus Arduini Monzo drove a van at speed at pedestrian Donato Iwule before exiting the vehicle, telling Mr Iwule that he would kill him, and slashing him around the neck, leaving an injury that required hospital treatment.

Marcus Arduini Monzo is then alleged to have forced entry into the family home of Henry De Los Rios Polania and his partner, and Mr De Los Rios Polania was stabbed as he tried to fend off the attacker while his four-year-old daughter was sleeping.

The court was told that Monzo is then accused of running up behind schoolchild Daniel Anjoring, who was allegedly slashed around his neck, before he fell to the ground and was then stabbed in the chest. The court also heard that police officers who arrived and tried to help the fatally-wounded child were set upon. It is alleged that Monzo appeared from a bush and the officers chased him.

Monzo allegedly attacked a female police officer with the weapon while she was on the ground; a second police officer named Moloy Campbell was also injured, the court heard.

84293757-13375881-A_photo_of_a_man_holding_a_sword_while_prowling_the_streets_of_H-m-1_1714667611923.jpg

Marcus Arduini Monzo was remanded in custody to appear at the Central Criminal Court on either Friday 3 May 2024 or Tuesday 7 May 2024.

What agenda would this be?
Well knife crime and violence are rife in London. This guy who did the recent stabbing has no gang connections but many other killings are gang or postcode related. The gov need to make the sentences higher for carrying knifes. Otherwise it will be out of control. I say at least 6 years for just carrying a knife.

fortunately not actually true if you look at evidence rather than 'vibes'.
and a weird thread to post this on seeing as it's got nothing to do with gang violence and is instead the sort of - presumably - mental health psychotic episode that can and does happen anywhere.
London was more dangerous back when Metalheadz was still an innovative label...
Yes this guy seems like a typical case of mental health issues. Many other stabbings are kids who are trying to take on gang culture. It's totally out of control right now.

Yes this guy seems like a typical case of mental health issues. Many other stabbings are kids who are trying to take on gang culture. It's totally out of control right now.
Not sure how dangerous London was when Metalheadz were thriving. There seems to be more danger now to be honest. Maybe that's fear pushed out in the media but people generally seem to be looking over their shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom