Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sword attack in Hainault, London. 30 April 2024

The Halle killer was taken alive, after killing two people with his home-made gun.

Yes, top work by the German old bill in managing to locate and contain him. The shot, him, hitting him several times and the prompt first aid rendered by the officers involved in the shooting probably was a significant factor in the surgery that was successful in saving his life; which is great as it means the fascist loser will be banged up for many decades to come. He killed two people, but wounded two more but first aid and medical care saved the lives of those others.

Last edited:
Yes, top work by the German old bill in managing to locate and contain him. The shot, him, hitting him several times and the prompt first aid rendered by the officers involved in the shooting probably was a significant factor in the surgery that was successful in saving his life which is great as it means the fascist loser will be banged up for many decades to come.
That old German efficiency will get you (almost) every time.

That old German efficiency will get you (almost) every time.

He was t that efficient, totally failed to get his explosives to function correctly the sad Nazi loser.

Last edited:
Yes, top work by the German old bill in managing to locate and contain him. The shot, him, hitting him several times and the prompt first aid rendered by the officers involved in the shooting probably was a significant factor in the surgery that was successful in saving his life which is great as it means the fascist loser will be banged up for many decades to come. He killed two people, but wounded two more but first aid and medical care saved the lives of those others.

He was shot though.

ETA> As mentioned above.
It's funny how memory works, because I'd forgotten that bit of the story!

You do realise that it’s possible for the state to have more or less abandoned those with mental health issues AND for the person who did this crime to be at fault.

You have no idea whatsoever what this guy's mental health state is, yet it's the first bandwagon you jump on, 'let down by the state', whilst there's a kid in the morgue and a young woman in surgery. However, the vast majority of people with mental health issues don't roam the streets murdering and maiming people.

Those who do should be policed in exactly the same way as those of sound mind.

I've read too many reports of someone phoning the US police for assistance, the police turn up and shoot the person who actually rang them.

I'm much happier with the British system of regular police having non lethals and calling in highly trained armed response for backup.

I feel sorry for the injured police in this instance but it's a price we pay for live innocents.

You're wasting your time because you're being led by the nose by people like OU and Krtek.

Think for yourself, ffs.
I posted on this thread some time before OU did so I don’t see how he can possibly be leading me by my nose or indeed any other part of my body. If anything he’s responding to my posts.

If you take the trouble to read the thread, which I must assume you haven't despite the fact you’ve posted the most on it, you would notice I haven’t liked either of Krteks posts so I’m hardly in their thrall either

I posted on this thread some time before OU did so I don’t see how he can possibly be leading me by my nose or indeed any other part of my body. If anything he’s responding to my posts.

If you take the trouble to read the thread, which I must assume you haven't despite the fact you’ve posted the most on it, you would notice I haven’t liked either of Krteks posts so I’m hardly in their thrall either

"People like".

You're just pushing the standard wanky ACAB/leftie line, that everything's always someone else's fault. I picked on those two because they're a pair of Wally bellends but most others on this site will be the same.

"People like".

You're just pushing the standard wanky ACAB/leftie line, that everything's always someone else's fault. I picked on those two because they're a pair of Wally bellends but most others on this site will be the same.

Oh shut up with your obsession. You have been rumbled again and are doubling down. Deal with it or fuck off with your lefties ignorance.

It reminds me of the recent attack in Australia. Another lone guy with a blade.

Time to make sure people can't access these weapons. I reported a shop in town years ago for selling combat knives to kids. It was mainly a video game/dvd store, but had a sideline in bb guns and combat paraphenalia. A couple of kids asked me outside if they could pick up the knife they'd bought. I said no. While BB guns may constitute a harmless hobby in the right environment, these guns were made to resemble big movie star handguns like glocks and magnums and all that shit. That's not healthy
HMG is constantly trying to come up with legislation that outlaws bad knives, like “zombie” ones. Maybe they should take a leaf out of the approach to novel pyschoactives and just ban all bladed articles unless they are explicitly designed and marketed for food preparation or other legitimate uses.

This kind of legislation is stupid and pointless showboating for the press. There are carving knives that are big enough to be basically falchions or short sabers, someone could do the same if not worse kinds of damage with those if they put their mind to it.

What a surprise. A kid has been killed and a family bereaved and it becomes yet another thread that Spy turns into a trollathon and... er... "wins" himself a few anti-left points :rolleyes:

Genuinely not trolling and I’ll move on but it’s absolutely par for the course around here that the first thing some of you twats think of is how the state has let this poor murderer down.

Genuinely not trolling and I’ll move on but it’s absolutely par for the course around here that the first thing some of you twats think of is how the state has let this poor murderer down.
Yeah, I don't think anyone was really doing that, but you had to jump on with your blowhard act (I'm pretty sure it is an act). Anyway, as you rightly say, time to move on.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see lethal drones deployed to active shooter/stabber incidents in the next few years. Ukraine is forcing a step-change in battle drone response speed, offensive capability and cheapness, dual-use kit will beat ARVs on all three metrics soon.

Police got all excited about replacing helicopters with drones cost wise and noise a drone that could stay up all day beats a workable that’s got a few hours at best.
Sadly reality and budget meant the “constable”an unarmed predator drone was not to be costs as much as a helicopter and can’t fly in congested airspace😂 what they can afford while useful isn’t
Something you can lob at the invaders with a life expectancy of hours is not the same as something that would have to fly over friendly sky’s day in day out without failure.

HMG is constantly trying to come up with legislation that outlaws bad knives, like “zombie” ones. Maybe they should take a leaf out of the approach to novel pyschoactives and just ban all bladed articles unless they are explicitly designed and marketed for food preparation or other legitimate

Go to bed.

I have just heard the police give an er, interesting statement. They can't interview him because of "injuries sustained in the crash". After which he murders a kid, injures two others, is seen stalking the streets, leaping over fences, stabs another couple of cops and is rightly fucking tasered. But Occam's razor and all that.
He killed a kid and attempted to kill two coppers, injuring them for life, after the car crash. What do you think will happen in custody, particularly if you are still belligerent and expressing a philosophy of solipsism.

He killed a kid and attempted to kill two coppers, injuring them for life, after the car crash. What do you think will happen in custody, particularly if you are still belligerent and expressing a philosophy of solipsism.

I don’t know what happens in vans but custody suites are fairly safe environments for detainees these days. Partly because of CCTV, partly because (at least in the Met) they are staffed by designated detention officers who aren’t going to be mates with the response officers injured by a detained person.

Sadly reality and budget meant the “constable”an unarmed predator drone was not to be costs as much as a helicopter and can’t fly in congested airspace😂 what they can afford while useful isn’t
Something you can lob at the invaders with a life expectancy of hours is not the same as something that would have to fly over friendly sky’s day in day out without failure.

You’re talking about specific systems that were trialled in the good old days of expensive kit, right?

still pretty sure that the costs of drones will plummet as the costs and risks of armed officers goes up, and that they will be part of the response mix in ten years, whatever kind of capability they offer, even if Urban’s law enforcement people think I’m a “fucking loon”.

I don’t know what happens in vans but custody suites are fairly safe environments for detainees these days. Partly because of CCTV, partly because (at least in the Met) they are staffed by designated detention officers who aren’t going to be mates with the response officers injured by a detained person.
My experience is that it is very different to your presumed version of reality.. You just need one copper to lie and say you hit them. And they will see to you.

I suspect Silas has never been harassed, kettled, truncheoned, beaten up, been on the receiving end of a kicking, been fitted up or has known someone to have been killed by the filth. It's an enviable position to be in, I suppose.

My experience is that it is very different to your presumed version of reality.. You just need one copper to lie and say you hit them. And they will see to you.

I’m basing my “presumed” version of reality on three years of volunteering as an independent custody visitor, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom