Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Streatham "terrorist-related" attack, people stabbed 02.02.2020

I think you’re right in that it’s understandable that the news reports would give it a passing mention but posting it on here seems like an effort to give her stabbing more relevance than others because of her mode of transport which is actually immaterial.
i think her mode of transport might be the most material thing.

Well done to the Police for shooting this scumbag dead.

Looks like Boris is going to be making changes to the way terrorists are going to be released in the future now.

Shoot to kill policy. Always a winner.

Perhaps you'd be in favour of internment, as well?

But that doesn't help us understand what happened. For example you could say just the same thing about the random stabbings in Edmonton some years ago. What do women cyclists have that other people don't have that might stop them being known to their assailant?
it does infer the attacker was stabbing people he could get to. I.e. not rushing into buildings, attacking people in cars, but unprotected people on the street.following from that, that the random attacks were just that, not targeted at particular individuals.

it does infer the attacker was stabbing people he could get to. I.e. not rushing into buildings, attacking people in cars, but unprotected people on the street.following from that, that the random attacks were just that, not targeted at particular individuals.
tbh i have arrived at the same conclusion as IC3D, that he might have attacked the cyclist for a very specific reason with nothing random about it, namely to obtain her bicycle.

but even if that isn't the case, knowing yer man was attacking people he could get to doesn't, i submit, advance understanding of why what happened happened beyond the facile.

tbh i have arrived at the same conclusion as IC3D, that he might have attacked the cyclist for a very specific reason with nothing random about it, namely to obtain her bicycle.

but even if that isn't the case, knowing yer man was attacking people he could get to doesn't, i submit, advance understanding of why what happened happened beyond the facile.

well, we are unlikely to find out much aboutthe whys. But it does give us more information about the whats. :)

CPS backgound on the case for which he was imprisoned

EPzYAMjW4AAyR3j

Well done to the Police for shooting this scumbag dead.

Looks like Boris is going to be making changes to the way terrorists are going to be released in the future now.

The changes were made last year. He’s announcing something again to give the impression of doing something to the easily impressed.

What I would like to know is the actual chain of events - why the crash by the common and how that was linked to the stabbing, which was a couple of miles away. If they were chasing him in a car and stopped him, that would be too far for him to run to do the stabbings. He'd be knackered for a start and then there'd be too much opportunity for him to either hide or get caught in between.

I also wondered whether the car crash was just an accident, bungled chase/wrong target... Nothing has been said about the occupants of the cars but one at least of the cars was quite mangled.

Ah, come on. These scumbags are being shot in the immediate aftermath of stabbing random people whilst carrying what could be explosive devices. "Shoot to kill" is wholly justifiable here.

Sympathy should be rederved for the victims and the coppers who had to kill him.

Sympathy for the victims and those who are traumatized by the violence are a given.

But I'll not be a fan of shoot to kill, all the same.

Pretty shit terrorist. Tried to get us to hate our neighbours. Sold his life cheap and won’t be meeting his imaginary friend. I’m sorry for the people who have been injured physically and mentally by his selfish stupid actions. Sorry for the people who pulled the triggers and everyone in that decision chain who had to take his life. Let’s not know or, if we do, forget his name and move on.
Pretty shit, yes. And also probably a case of "suicide by cop"? Which means that they regard themselves as beaten and snookered. At the next COBRA meeting, one of the securocrats is going to lean back in his chair and say "see lads, the system works".

Well you don’t need to be a fan of it. Just recognise that it’s the necessary and responsible way of dealing with the situation.

Maybe. But am sure you're aware that shoot to kill didn't work out too well in the 6 counties and Gibraltar. Turned out to be good for recruiting.

I'm not so sure he wanted to escape on a bike. He wrote in a notebook he wanted to die a martyr. Fake suicide vest supports this, knowing he'll be shot on sight of it.

Given the way the cunt was writhing around on the pavement for 30+ seconds after being shot, shoot-to-kill wasn't exactly being gone for.

Shoot to kill (which isn't actually shoot to kill, it's shoot to immediately incapacitate, it's just that being immediately incapacitated tends to be fatal) is a dozen rounds to the head and upper chest in a handful of seconds, and if the target is still moving, another dozen rounds to the head and upper chest.

Given that he was wearing a death-by-cop fake suicide vest, it's a shit effort by the rozzers.

Shit effort from those 'experts' from over the water as well - if you're going to whine about shoot-to-kill, you probably ought to know what it looks like...

Back
Top Bottom