Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

I just seen timeline. Yeah maybe saw something unusual / interesting in river or on bank, went to have a look, was holding the dog harness, slipped and fell in. You would think there might be a drak mark, broken foliage or something on the river bank if so.

I just seen timeline. Yeah maybe saw something unusual / interesting in river or on bank, went to have a look, was holding the dog harness, slipped and fell in. You would think there might be a drak mark, broken foliage or something on the river bank if so.

I think the harness was found on the bench, so maybe she just gave the dog the run of the field or something. There are pictures of the bench, distance kind of tricky with photos, but it looks pretty close to the river bank, and ground is muddy grass with a drop off to the river that has some stone 'steps'. Entirely possible there wouldn't be a distinct mark.

So none of you watch 24 hours in Police Custody?

The police (as much as I hate them) know what they are doing and are drip feeding information for the press. And to smoke out potential guilty partners.

Behind that they will be doing many more investigations about all kinds of people.

they're faking it as much as anyone else. if not more so. being as they're not really that up for or good at dealing with crime. as anyone who's had them saunter round to spend a few minutes after a burglary will tell you - if they're lucky enough to have the cops pop round at all.

Yes, this thread does reveal the dramatic distance between Urban 75's assumptions about what the police will be doing (which appears to be largely informed by dramatized police procedurals on the tele) and the reality.

The police have announced that they have received a lot of calls today.
Yes, probably from armchair detectives saying they're suspicious of someone without any justification.

Interview with Nicola's partner..

I may watch too many private eye / detective films / scandi series.
So I won't say what I think of this interview.
Guilty

they're faking it as much as anyone else. if not more so. being as they're not really that up for or good at dealing with crime. as anyone who's had them saunter round to spend a few minutes after a burglary will tell you - if they're lucky enough to have the cops pop round at all.
They're not fussed about burglary or stolen cars. Get a crime number and claim off the insurance.

These things tho....well its something to get their teeth into. Like I say, watch 24 hours in Police Custody

They're not fussed about burglary or stolen cars. Get a crime number and claim off the insurance.

These things tho....well its something to get their teeth into. Like I say, watch 24 hours in Police Custody
As everyone knows, people don't rise to the occasion but sink to the level of their training. So my expectations of the police are low

He's an electrical engineer. Listed as working for Rivian Detroit for the past 4 yrs. Must work remotely.
“They fear me, Hastings; the criminals of your England they fear me! When the cat is there, the little mice, they come no more to the cheese!” “I don’t suppose the greater part of them even know of your existence,” I said, laughing. Aladin looked at me reproachfully.

Back
Top Bottom