Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Sturgeon's time is up

Peter Murrell, her husband, has been re-arrested.

I suspect this will actually have nothing to do with any wrongdoing on his part but everything to do with the vermin seeking to distract from their own indiscretions. Again.

I suspect this will actually have nothing to do with any wrongdoing on his part but everything to do with the vermin seeking to distract from their own indiscretions. Again.

I'm genuinely intrigued to know what kind of hold you think the Westminster government - which has responsibility/influence for policing in England and Wales, has over Police Scotland, which, err.. isn't in England or Wales....?

I'm genuinely intrigued to know what kind of hold you think the Westminster government - which has responsibility/influence for policing in England and Wales, has over Police Scotland, which, err.. isn't in England or Wales....?
Westminster does call the shots with regards election timing...I think Police Scotland factored that with regards their timing

Could you explain your logic, because I'm not getting it...
I don't think the trial will happen ahead of the election..too much of a back log. But it's back undersubjudacy (2nd best outcome SNP could have hoped for)...best would have been getting their 'battle bus' back so they could use it

You folks would lament it back when this kind of thing was happening to Jeremy Corbyn, but when it happens to Nicola Sturgeon you revel in it.

Obama opposed Scottish independence, and trident is on the outskirts of Glasgow. Wise up.

Hang on, Police Scotland, had complaints about money missing from the SNP, which must have been from someone involved in the party, of course they had to investigate.
These discussions have been had already. Did they need to tip off Sky news etc al to wait outside Sturgeon's gaff? Did they need to treat her garden like a murder scene? Of course not. Now get off your high horses lads.

Someone is bound to tip off the press. And they didn't treat her garden like a 'murder scene.' Just a normal crime scene. Cos a crime had (probably) been committed.
Yeah OK mate.

1000018652.jpg1000018653.jpg

Yeah OK mate.

View attachment 420491View attachment 420492
Oh no! They looked in her black bin!! The fucking bastards.

Obviously paper files detailing the embezzlement would have been the green, paper recycling bin.

You can't on the one hand call for Tories to be investigated / charged for corruption/theft/malfeasance and on the other call for no action to be taken because it's SNP functionaries who are suspected of similar crimes. An embarrassing position to be honest.

Would remind folk that a very dim view is taken of discussing live investigations / criminal charges in Scots law so be careful what you write as it could land U75 in bother.

Back
Top Bottom