Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Sturgeon's time is up

Breaking news Former SNP leader and first minister Nicola sturgeon arrested

Is this because she passed her theory test? She’ll not get far without the practical test, you know.

Wonder if she'll actually be charged or is this a distraction from the current crop of embarrassing events associated with the vermin.

Wonder if she'll actually be charged or is this a distraction from the current crop of embarrassing events associated with the vermin.
Police Scotland and the Procurator Fiscals' office have a big relationship with the Tories in London do they?

I'm slightly amazed that PS and the PF have gone this far, the SNP are the entrenched power in Scotland - in the way the Tories are in England. I would have expected them to behave far more like the craven Met have with Johnson than a proper police service.

Police Scotland and the Procurator Fiscals' office have a big relationship with the Tories in London do they?

I'm slightly amazed that PS and the PF have gone this far, the SNP are the entrenched power in Scotland - in the way the Tories are in England. I would have expected them to behave far more like the craven Met have with Johnson than a proper police service.
What and charged her while she was still in office?

I've reported this thread so it can be merged into the other one :)
I reported it too, as I've been caught out on this once before. Hard to tell them apart from the titles, tbh.

If anyone else is coming here to snoop or post THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD. There is another 18 page one with the exact same title.

ETA: thread now merged, thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom