Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Do you not think it’s a bit weird and invasive to be digging for info on someone who is not suspected of any crime and is likely just trying to process this unimaginably hard situation.

If you don’t then that in itself is worrying.

I didn't invade anyone's privacy.
It's all online...
I didnt have to dig up anything.

What I think IS worrying is that every other alternative for this poor woman's disappearance seems to be examined by police and on this thread....bar abduction or murder. Even her own parents thought it needed examining.

Last edited:
How? Come on, it doesn’t add shit. Plus as it stands he is not a suspect and they don’t think she was kidnapped or murdered, so why do we need a picture of who she knew.
So what he did was build a teleportation device to allow him to get away with the perfect murder or some other similarly far-fetched load of bollocks

There's being curious and there's seeming to forget these are real people with real lives and almost revelling in what's a desperately sad situation.

I'm not revelling
You can fuck off on that.

I just find it incredible that there is a police force saying they figure she drowned...before any remains have been located.

I feel very much for her family..her parents are clearly devastated. Her sister comes across as devastated too. And her poor kids are missing their mother.

You don't know me ... I'm not in the least cold hearted. But until they recover her...it's going to be a question that needs answering. Maybe not on here...I didnt start the thread.

I didn't invade anyone's privacy.
It's all online...
I didnt have to dig up anything.

What I think IS worrying is that every other alternative for this poor woman's disappearance seems to be examined by police and on this thread....bar abduction or murder. Even her own parents thought it needed examining.
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

How? Come on, it doesn’t add shit. Plus as it stands he is not a suspect and they don’t think she was kidnapped or murdered, so why do we need a picture of who she knew.

What is your problem? How do you know he isnt a suspect?

Do you not think it’s a bit weird and invasive to be digging for info on someone who is not suspected of any crime and is likely just trying to process this unimaginably hard situation.

If you don’t then that in itself is worrying.

You are entirely right, but I'm kind of glad I followed Alladin's rabbit hole; I work with similar software (totally different field) to the guy and found it oddly humanising. Very specific response I'll grant you.

I'm not revelling
You can fuck off on that.

I just find it incredible that there is a police force saying they figure she drowned...before any remains have been located.

I feel very much for her family..her parents are clearly devastated. Her sister comes across as devastated too. And her poor kids are missing their mother.

You don't know me ... I'm not in the least cold hearted. But until they recover her...it's going to be a question that needs answering. Maybe not on here...I didnt start the thread.
I find it very credible that there is a police force saying they figure she drowned before finding the body

Yes it’s human nature to be curious but I think there’s a difference between curiosity and doing a deep dive on someone’s social media or linked in account. That shit belongs elsewhere IMO.

Sorry but the guy puts his stuff online with his photo ..he makes it public...anyone can look at it.

you do what you like, no one can stop you. But we don't care, it adds nothing. It is as relevant as the velour of his underwear or what the other dog walker had for breakfast that morning.
Well maybe stop quoting me then?

And adding to the ganging up.

Back
Top Bottom