Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jihadi Jack wants to come back because he misses Dr Who

I don't think we have Scottish pasties, though. Wrong nationality. Cornwall can be responsible for them. Bridies, though.

I haven't seen any Doctor Who since the bloke with the scarf and the jelly beans, so I might be an undesirable alien. :eek:

At some point after Baghuz finally falls there is going to be a few attempted Qala-i-Jangi style revolts. Keep an eye on what happens to these people providing diplomatic difficulties when they do.

Well it looks like the French have their own policy for IS fighters who were / are French citizens.

French IS accused face trial in Iraq

Presumably the Iraqi government won't want to go to the expense of locking them up for a long time and it'll be the long drop for them. More than a bit shady by Macron this.

His “sweet little penitent boy” act is dreadful bollocks. Whether for the camera, or his coping mechanism while in jail, it just doesn’t fit with the facts. I thought the “live my life in turkey” was telling of his mindset, but also how he kept commenting on what he was saying and how people would perceive it. At the very least he’s given people’s reactions a lot of thought... but I reckon there’s a fair bit of manipulation in those parenthetical statements.

Contrast with Begum and she’s a lot less sophisticated in her interviews. If she’d put on a little girl voice, and talked about being very honest from now on, or wanting to come back because of missing coco pops and Blue Peter or something, rather than the desire not to watch another of her children die... she might “come across better” too.

If she'd mentioned missing Marmite, she'd have half the population behind her.

of course, the other half would be baying for her blood, what with being uncivilised Marmite-haters.

I've been a duel citizen my whole life - some 44 years - and so far I have snuck under under the radar by not joining a 'state' that is at war with the UK. It's a bit of a drag sometimes, but I've managed it.

It is possible to avoid this endless terror hanging over us 'secondies'.

#staystrong #

Being a citizen of Faerieland doesn't count, you Norbert!

I don't think we have Scottish pasties, though. Wrong nationality. Cornwall can be responsible for them. Bridies, though.

I haven't seen any Doctor Who since the bloke with the scarf and the jelly beans, so I might be an undesirable alien. :eek:
We've got patties although orcadians probably think they are Norwegian. Bloody norse revivalists.

Are you a doctor? What’s the diagnoses doc, will they make it?
I get your point but the idea only doctors should even consider suggesting someone might be in need of medical attention when it comes to mental health seems pretty fucked, that's suicide prevention well out the window. Next up, don't even consider attempting CPR if you are not a doctor. Leave everything up the experts, don't try anything whilst stupid. Gosh I feel safe now!

There were 528 posts on the Jihadi Bride Shamina Begum thread within the first 24 hours of the thread being posted. I predict that this one, and Jihadi Jack himself will not emote people quite as much. :rolleyes:

Yes I know it's the weekend and people may well be doing personal stuff rather than trying to avoid work, but still. Let's hope that we at least see some consistency from 'I'm alright Javid' the home secretary on this one eh?:hmm:
He's now been stripped of British citizenship, if that's what you mean

Jihadi Jack: IS recruit Jack Letts loses UK citizenship

Last edited:
1330260163599_1904031.png

They are uk trash we should deal with them one way or the other claimaing they have dubious ties to other countries is a bit shady.

If she'd mentioned missing Marmite, she'd have half the population behind her.

of course, the other half would be baying for her blood, what with being uncivilised Marmite-haters.

My sister divorced her first husband over Marmite. She absolutely loathes it, and he's a Marmite-and-mature-Cheddar toastie addict, she bought him a sarnie toaster for his work kitchen, in an attempt to prevent him making them at home. The smell apparently got so bad she told him to fuck off. I'd be quite interested to find out if that's the only time Marmite has been cited as a reason for divorce.

Me…? I eat it straight from the jar. We've not spoken in over a decade (nothing to do with Marmite, though, she thinks I'm "not normal" and I think she's a complete cunt).

Lets all forget about him.

Not as easy for those who are having to guard him, house him, feed him etc.

Countries like the UK should deal with their problems not try to offload responsibility in grubby little slights of hand. Same with Begum, pathetic posturing all round and leaves those least well equipped with it to deal with the problem.

Back
Top Bottom