Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Wild speculation?

She needed a wee after sitting on a cold bench. She's left the phone on the bench where it will get a signal and gone off into the bushes by the river for a 30 second tinkle. She's taken a tumble and gone into the river, and unfortunately for he she's got her trousers round her knees so her ability to either stop herself, or climb out, is severely restricted.

If she was lucky, she'll have hit her head on the way down and reduced her understanding of what was happening.

Cold shock and violently moving water will have done the rest.
DavidSuchet_-_Poirot.png

If she wanted to approach the water it makes sense that she would leave the phone on the bench so as to not drop it into it. Without realising the greater danger.

:D Why the fuck would she want to "approach the water" and leave her phone somewhere else?

"I'm going for a piss in the river but I'll leave my phone here just in case I fall in"

Whaaaaaat????

I think everyone on this thread is pissed.

S03E04-uMBfN9wD-subtitled.jpg

:D Why the fuck would she want to "approach the water" and leave her phone somewhere else?

"I'm going for a piss in the river but I'll leave my phone here just in case I fall in"

Whaaaaaat????

Imagine pissing on your phone though. Yuk.

Reactions: Ax^

Whaaaaaat????

She was close to the river not miles away and she expected to return. Oh I dunno, speculation that it was something to do with the dog.

I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of what's happening to this women and her family but I honestly thought she was some celebrity when I first saw this thread.
Literally every day women go missing but why doesn't the media cover this? Most likely coz they are not white. Headlines like 'Find our Nicola '..... seriously, OUR??? Do the rest not count....
Feel sick

I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of what's happening to this women and her family but I honestly thought she was some celebrity when I first saw this thread.
Literally every day women go missing but why doesn't the media cover this? Most likely coz they are not white. Headlines like 'Find our Nicola '..... seriously, OUR??? Do the rest not count....
Feel sick
I suppose because of the mystery element. Seemingly vanished into thin air but phone and dog found where she ought to have been.

The phone was on the bench. She might have been intending to use the timer function. I bet the police haven't checked yet. Too busy doing the door to door.
Well done for your idea, we like people to have ideas. We’ll just put that one on the back burner for now, shall we? Put it in the fridge.

Seriously? This is not a TV show, it's someone's life. I despair of the British media (and the public that consumes it). I think most 'disappearances' have an element of mystery, why isn't this enough to titillate?
I've no idea of editorial processes but I expect the family are grateful it is being publicised.

Back
Top Bottom