Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

5:2 Diet book author and TV presenter, Michael Mosley, missing

Just a thought. Maybe some people don’t like our neo fascist society? Can we not consider stepping out when all our so called culture offers is usuary enslavement for the sole purpose of been born.
I can certainly see why someone would put their passport in their shoes and fuck off.
But no one has any better ideas do they?
Oh noes he disappeared!!
Maybe he fucking wanted to live?
You could be right and the thought occurred to me too that maybe he just wanted to leave. But premature conjecture until there is more information.

Just a thought. Maybe some people don’t like our neo fascist society? Can we not consider stepping out when all our so called culture offers is usuary enslavement for the sole purpose of been born.
I can certainly see why someone would put their passport in their shoes and fuck off.
But no one has any better ideas do they?
Oh noes he disappeared!!
Maybe he fucking wanted to live?
He writes for the Daily Mail, so.... no.

Not a great fan of people who write diet books - in fact I didn't know he had done till this thread. But still, seems like a decent human being. I'm keeping it in the present tense but that's more in hope than expectation. :(

Or he just slipped and fell into the sea.
10 years ago a family friend in his 70s disappeared on the island of Antipaxos having gone for a walk. he never seen again and a body has never been found. There were rumours about the involvement of an Albanian, but Albanians get the blame for everything. It’s been very distressing for his family, to say the least. 7 years just to get a death certificate.

Really hope they find him in some semi-submerged cave subsisting on crab juice or something. Such utter torture for his family at what is meant to be happy time.

I've enjoyed listening to his "Just One Thing" series on R4.

Perhaps because of that, I've also enjoyed the pastiche of those on Dead Ringers.

But having heard this news, it makes me feel sad, as I feel fond towards him for those reasons.
I think the "Boost" sketch exposed him, and after that he was a broken man.

Perhaps he's doing a Reggie Perrin, and will launch a nearly new series of books, podcasts, recipe and dietary tie-ins on surviving in the outback.

I think the "Boost" sketch exposed him, and after that he was a broken man.

Perhaps he's doing a Reggie Perrin, and will launch a nearly new series of books, podcasts, recipe and dietary tie-ins on surviving in the outback.
Boost sketch?

"Probably fallen 10 metres from a cliff"

Found next to a fence so maybe not exactly in the cave?

The full walk from the beach to Symi town proper is like 35 minutes on google maps. 10-15 minutes from Pedi town. Easy for a 'healthy' person to convince themselves that it's best just to mission it home. Judgement may already have been affected somewhat. People don't routinely think everything is a risk to life, we compartmentalise risk and have to actively remind ourselves that what seems like a normal activity could be far more dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom