Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Announcing her problems is, yeah, shit. But it wasn't 'unnecessary'. It did fulfil the media's need for explanations as to why things weren't done in a way that fit with their preconceptions of how an investigation should work. It was what the press had been asking for, and I think quieted speculation at least from that sector. But it was also definitely a pretty fucking awful exposure of a victim's private life, with a side order of misogyny.
I like your summary, but the personal information seemed to have been released purely as an oblique way of justifying their “working hypothesis”.

The police believed she was in the river. That means she fell, was pushed..or the other, somehow even more, tragic alternative. They should not have spelled out the details as to why they thought the latter the most likely, placing media management above helping a grieving family.

Just another character for the inevitable "Missing: Tragedy in the Village" drama being written by every screenwriter in the land.

Peter Faulding has managed to get himself removed from the National Crime Agency’s list of experts. Oops!

Good riddance, he was so crap it's unbelievable - a supposed search expert who speculated publicly about a phone being left on a bench as a decoy by a kidnapper, but apparently thought a body being washed downstream into reeds was so remote a possibility it wasn't worth considering.

It's all a soap opera isn't it? The same characters and storylines carrying on forever. Nothing ever resolved even when it's on camera, even when there's a body buried.

There was a bloke who was arrested after he kept turning up to 'investigate' in order to put content on his blog/podcast , I'm sure locals have the right hump about all this going on - and why shouldn't a family grieving the very public death of their wife/mother/sister, etc want some privacy at her funeral ? These ghouls are insane!

wait til she finds out that most people who drown/are found dead in rivers and canals it never even gets reported in the media, there is this thing called privacy. It tends to be only reported when the family go to the media because their relative is missing. When I lived on the River Lea they'd pull at least one dead person out the river and at least one dead tramp out of the bushes on the marsh every year and there'd be nothing at all in the media.
But yeah, for fucks sake Jacqui, it's someone's private life and private funeral, it's not part of a Netflix series.

For folk who don't trust the MSM they seem to read enough of it to fuel their fantasies.

The brilliant bit about their warped logic is that what's apparently so significant is what the MSM don't publish. Which can obviously be anything whatsoever. 'Ooh there's nothing in the MSM reporting on how the reanimated corpse of the Queen is having daily meetings with Vladimir Putin and all the Rothschilds in order to direct the war in Ukraine? Wonder why that is...'

The brilliant bit about their warped logic is that what's apparently so significant is what the MSM don't publish. Which can obviously be anything whatsoever. 'Ooh there's nothing in the MSM reporting on how the reanimated corpse of the Queen is having daily meetings with Vladimir Putin and all the Rothschilds in order to direct the war in Ukraine? Wonder why that is...'
She even brought a menopause conspiracy into it, I didn't even know there was one. These people are absolutely batshit.

It certainly makes you think doesn't it? :hmm:

I'd better do some more research :hmm:

What are these people doing day to day? Do they walk among us? Is it Debbie from Accounts?
Her bio claims she is a Writer, journalist, filmmaker and presenter of a talk show on UNN(?), for what it's worth (absolutely fuck all).
I notice on her Twitter banner a few other chancers including infamous covid loon Michael Chaves.

Of course, that's not true. She handed over to King Charles in October last year so she could concentrate on foiling the next Democrat campaign in America together with Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh Under

Inquest states death by drowning, falling in by accident likely led to ingesting cold water and then could have been dead within seconds. No evidence to suggest anything in bloodstream was untoward.

Inquest states death by drowning, falling in by accident likely led to ingesting cold water and then could have been dead within seconds. No evidence to suggest anything in bloodstream was untoward.

Hadn't picked up that there had been any suggestion of accident.

The College of Policing have released their report into Lancs Plods handling of it. Not read it all...

Back
Top Bottom