Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Is it??
I find the ganging up on me inappropriate.
Surprised at the vitriol. And personal attacks.
Yes but you posted it in a place it is not usually available to see, which is against the core principle of GDPR. It's public knowledge where appropriate. You also put "works remotely" as potential innuendo.

you do what you like, no one can stop you. But we don't care, it adds nothing. It is as relevant as the velour of his underwear or what the other dog walker had for breakfast that morning.
The solution to the entire mystery may depend on what the other dog walker ate that morning

Yes but you posted it in a place it is not usually available to see, which is against the core principle of GDPR. It's public knowledge where appropriate. You also put "works remotely" as potential innuendo.

I didn't link to anything.
Come off it.

Sorry but the guy puts his stuff online with his photo ..he makes it public...anyone can look at it.

What I find hilarious is that it it doesn't appear to have occured to you that plod will have looked very hard at the husband - they'll have gone through all their financials, emails, phones, not least to establish exactly where he was at the time. Phones and ANPR cameras are great for that...

When they make a statement they pick their words carefully. Just because they don't tell you why they pick a particular phrase, it doesn't mean they threw magnetic letters at the fridge and just went with whatever turned up.

What I find hilarious is that it it doesn't appear to have occured to you that plod will have looked very hard at the husband - they'll have gone through all their financials, emails, phones, not least to establish exactly where he was at the time. Phones and ANPR cameras are great for that...

When they make a statement they pick their words carefully. Just because they don't tell you why they pick a particular phrase, it doesn't mean they threw magnetic letters at the fridge and just went with whatever turned up.
Yeh I mentioned this above but the pull of the rabbit hole seems to have been too strong

Probably not going to be a Lord Lucan story at the end of the day but to be fair to Aladdin we are all a bit intrigued by this incident.We would already know about it if the husband happened to have a cast iron alibi btw.

I'm not revelling
You can fuck off on that.

I just find it incredible that there is a police force saying they figure she drowned...before any remains have been located.

I feel very much for her family..her parents are clearly devastated. Her sister comes across as devastated too. And her poor kids are missing their mother.

You don't know me ... I'm not in the least cold hearted. But until they recover her...it's going to be a question that needs answering. Maybe not on here...I didnt start the thread.
“I’m not in the least cold hearted,” says woman that has just done something incredibly cold-hearted

Oh thanks my question was promoted by the shot of policemen wading about but if it was cold fast flowing and deep that would indeed present a threat 👍

Back
Top Bottom