Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

TBH, as an Australian, Idris2002's ability to read and write is commendable....
It's the Fenian blood that does it.

Anyway, speaking not of this case specifically, but shifty behaviour in general. A friend of mine once had to give testimony in a murder case in the USA, which ended in a mistrial because another witness said under oath that he had passed a lie detector test. In this particular state of the United States of Should've Voted for Bernie, such tests were not admissable in court.

The reasoning there is that they don't test whether you're lying or not, but just if your heart rate or pulse is increasing etc. A stone cold psychopath could pass that sort of thing with no worries, while Nervous Norvus might easily end up on death row - or transported to Australia, if that's still a thing.

Anyway, speaking not of this case specifically, but shifty behaviour in general. A friend of mine once had to give testimony in a murder case in the USA, which ended in a mistrial because another witness said under oath that he had passed a lie detector test. In this particular state of the United States of Should've Voted for Bernie, such tests were not admissable in court.

The reasoning there is that they don't test whether you're lying or not, but just if your heart rate or pulse is increasing etc. A stone cold psychopath could pass that sort of thing with no worries, while Nervous Norvus might easily end up on death row - or transported to Australia, if that's still a thing.
see the long-running thread, travelling to australia without a criminal record

I'm now reading your posts with a Steve Irwin accent.

I’m not medically trained, but I don’t think an mRNA induced heart attack is a real thing.
Unfortunately MRNA induced cardiomyopathy is...
Which can lead to heart attack or stroke.
Heck the vaxx nurses even warned us before giving the pfizer jab last year..."has been known to cause heart inflammation etc ..are you happy to proceed?"

Press conference:

8:43 seen walking towards iron bridge
8:47 seen in lower field with dog and phone
8:53 sent email to boss on phone
9:01 joined teams work call
9:10 was in upper field with dog out of harness
all the above was normal behaviour for her.
9:20 phone on bench
9:30 teams meeting ended but her phone remained connected
9:33 person found dog between gate of field and bench

Can't account for her movements between 9:10 and 9:20 yet

Have checked lots of doorbell cameras etc and currently believe she never left the riverside area and no third party involved

Working hypothesis is therefore that she fell in the river. Speculation of other's involvement unhelpful.

The thing puzzles me here is why is her phone left on the Bench untouched and still in connected to work, so did no one from her work ask questions at the time why she was there at the time?

The thing puzzles me here is why is her phone left on the Bench untouched and still in connected to work, so did no one from her work ask questions at the time why she was there at the time?

She was eavesdropping on the work call apparently, muted with no video, this was typical because she didn't always need to talk on these calls.

Press conference:

8:43 seen walking towards iron bridge
8:47 seen in lower field with dog and phone
8:53 sent email to boss on phone
9:01 joined teams work call
9:10 was in upper field with dog out of harness
all the above was normal behaviour for her.
9:20 phone on bench
9:30 teams meeting ended but her phone remained connected
9:33 person found dog between gate of field and bench

Can't account for her movements between 9:10 and 9:20 yet

Have checked lots of doorbell cameras etc and currently believe she never left the riverside area and no third party involved

Working hypothesis is therefore that she fell in the river. Speculation of other's involvement unhelpful.

May be a stupid question...but..
How do they know the phone was on the bench at 9.20?

It's not unusual to have your camera off.

Back
Top Bottom