Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

No..I cant.
It's speculative and could be libellous.
But watch it again with the sound off. You might see what I see.

Have you ever had your partner go missing and likely dead? Have you ever been interviewed by national TV news? Have you ever had both of things happen one after the other? How are people supposed to behave under those circumstances compared to how they behave in normal stressful situations? Given that you've never seen this man speak in normal circusmtnces, nor in stressful circumstances, how can you make any reasonable judgement about his behavioir in that interview?

Have you ever had your partner go missing and likely dead? Have you ever been interviewed by national TV news? Have you ever had both of things happen one after the other? How are people supposed to behave under those circumstances compared to how they behave in normal stressful situations? Given that you've never seen this man speak in normal circusmtnces, nor in stressful circumstances, how can you make any reasonable judgement about his behavioir in that interview?

Fair point.
I"m not going to judge the partner.

the parents and sister also gave an interview.

No..I cant.
It's speculative and could be libellous.
But watch it again with the sound off. You might see what I see.
in the tv programmes to which you refer the people are played by actors. obvs it's possible that something will come to light along the lines you suggest, tho' i think it unlikely: but let's see where the chips fall

what sort of urban attitude is that?

in the tv programmes to which you refer the people are played by actors. obvs it's possible that something will come to light along the lines you suggest, tho' i think it unlikely: but let's see where the chips fall

Of course...

I genuinely hope she turns up alive.

Interview with Nicola's partner..

I may watch too many private eye / detective films / scandi series.
So I won't say what I think of this interview.
wtf did you want him to say?

Maybe, but dogs can often self rescue when a human can't. It's why the RNLI go after animals in water, because if they don't a person will and then get stuck.

I think the unknown is what's getting to us all about this. All awful things are possible until we know what did happen.

I think it's mentioned the dog wasn't wet. But either way different dogs do different things, and may not even have noticed.

Sure, I mean clearly it noticed she was missing at some point, but I mean may not have noticed immediately enough to go after <whatever happened>.

I think the dog was on a lead. Whatever happened...the dog may well have seen it.

There's a Scottish crimnologist quoted today as saying 5 possibilities exist
1. Suicide (pretty much ruled out because of arrangements she was making witj sister etc)
2. Abduction (not ruled out)
3. Disappearance to start a new life (pretty much ruled out)
4. Accident (no sign but not ruled out)
5. Murder (police saying they are not treating this as a crime so ... it seems this is ruled out at the moment)

Until a body shows up, they cannot say much bar she is a missing person

She didn’t make the judgement. Others pushed her too. I noticed the same in the interviews and some of the reporting of his responses, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out he’s involved.

Inevitably it's become a talking point at work and the theories range from one end of the spectrum (abducted) to the complete opposite end (which I won't type because the combination of words might get Urban in trouble, if not me specifically, but let's just say it's one of those suggestions)

With only scant evidence and some assumptions you could get almost any theory to fit. It's just a very, very peculiar event.

I think it's mentioned the dog wasn't wet. But either way different dogs do different things, and may not even have noticed.
Yeah I was talking about dogs in general rather than this particular circumstance :)

Reactions: Cid
Back
Top Bottom