Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kemi Badenoch discussion

I've not had this level of scrutiny over my writing since a rather lackluster A Level in English Language.
we haven't even started on your lacklustre writing. and if as i suspect you referred to eg shakespeare as william or willy then the lack of lustre is no mystery

Spymaster, you fuckwit, I'd be saying the same if it was Abbott. I'm Jewish, does that mean I get to accuse you of antisemitism because you're disagreeing with me? Because that's what Badenoch is doing. Tennant wasn't having a go at her because she was black, it was because he has a trans kid and she hates trans people and is actively trying to make their lives worse. Which doesn't matter to you, but it does to a lot of people. If it was Dorries or McVey in her position, he'd say the same thing. He never once mentioned her being black and her race was irrelevant to the subject, but no, white man is criticising black woman, therefore he is racist.

I should have guessed you'd be a Badenoch fanboy. Ever considered joining Mumsnet?
Spymaster's misogynist, homophobic and transphobic views are well documented on this site

What are you on????

She condemned 'the optics of telling the only black woman in government that she shouldn't exist and should shut up'.

He did do that. It doesn't matter that it was about LGBT stuff.

As I said, I hold no candle for KB and she does spout some shit but it's nothing like accusing Tennant of racism (Lotte) or weaponising her blackness (the other prick).

Can you really not see why telling a PoC that they shouldn't exist might go down badly, regardless of context?
I don't really want a fight on this, but Badenoch is inconsistent. That's the hypocrisy.

I think it kind of does matter that it was about LGBT stuff. Same way as the person who was rude to Javid was being rude to him because he's a horrible r/w tory.

What's the alternative? Don't be rude about P(oliticians)oC when they do/say hateful things because they're PoC and that's not a good look? Isn't that exactly the kind of thinking that Badenoch herself is objecting to in other contexts?

What are you on????

She condemned 'the optics of telling the only black woman in government that she shouldn't exist and should shut up'.

He did do that. It doesn't matter that it was about LGBT stuff.

Can you really not see why telling a PoC that they shouldn't exist might go down badly, regardless of context?

Bit of a weird hill to die on mate. Particularly in light of the following. Guess who said this, and in what context.

“we need to get to a place where we stop chasing people around and looking everywhere for the racism”
“Everybody is accusing, and counter-accusing around racism,” she continued. “We need to move away from these things and actually focus on what matters to people.”

She added: “Now, this is trivia. I’m sorry, but I really do believe it is.

The answer, of course, is Badenoch herself. The context is Frank Hester saying Abbott made him want to hate every black woman and that Abbott should be shot.

Which was followed by a debate in the HoC where the subject of the debate itself (Abbott) was refused the chance to speak after trying 46 times to catch the Speaker's attention.

I think there's a touch of hypocrisy there somewhere.

I don't really want a fight on this, but Badenoch is inconsistent. That's the hypocrisy.

I think it kind of does matter that it was about LGBT stuff. Same way as the person who was rude to Javid was being rude to him because he's a horrible r/w tory.

What's the alternative? Don't be rude about P(oliticians)oC when they do/say hateful things because they're PoC and that's not a good look? Isn't that exactly the kind of thinking that Badenoch herself is objecting to in other contexts?

Bit of a weird hill to die on mate. Particularly in light of the following. Guess who said this, and in what context.

“we need to get to a place where we stop chasing people around and looking everywhere for the racism”
“Everybody is accusing, and counter-accusing around racism,” she continued. “We need to move away from these things and actually focus on what matters to people.”

She added: “Now, this is trivia. I’m sorry, but I really do believe it is.

The answer, of course, is Badenoch herself. The context is Frank Hester saying Abbott made him want to hate every black woman and that Abbott should be shot.

Which was followed by a debate in the HoC where the subject of the debate itself (Abbott) was refused the chance to speak after trying 46 times to catch the Speaker's attention.

I think there's a touch of hypocrisy there somewhere.

Ffs. Once again; she does spout some shit.

That doesn't make it ok for twats like Lotte to lie about what she said about Tennant, or for the Berske tool to talk about a black woman weaponising her colour.

And again; you know full fucking well that if it wasn't for the fact that she's a Tory, those snide cunts would be frothing quite differently!

If the Labour Party wasn't racist this wouldn't be an issue.

Also why Kemi? Presumably, she's not a friend any more than Boris was; stick to Badenoch.
I'm with you. How (and why) this tendency to refer to politicians (indeed anyone who is not a personal friend) ) has developed is beyond me. Frankly, it annoys the pants off me. And that's not a sight anyone should be unfortunate enough to witness.

Ffs. Once again; she does spout some shit.

That doesn't make it ok for twats like Lotte to lie about what she said about Tennant, or for the Berske tool to talk about a black woman weaponising her colour.

And again; you know full fucking well that if it wasn't for the fact that she's a Tory, those snide cunts would be frothing quite differently!
We also know full (fucking) well that if a politician that you believe to be leftist had said 2 such contradictory and hypocritical things about their skin colour, you would be frothing quite differently. She is quite literally saying 'woke' is wrong as it politicises her skin colour and then, in lashing out at Tennant politicises both his and her skin colour. Significant that you don't even seem able to acknowledge her hypocrisy.

1728580460312.png

We also know full (fucking) well that if a politician that you believe to be leftist had said 2 such contradictory and hypocritical things about their skin colour, you would be frothing quite differently. She is quite literally saying 'woke' is wrong as it politicises her skin colour and then, in lashing out at Tennant politicises both his and her skin colour. Significant that you don't even seem able to acknowledge her hypocrisy.

View attachment 446329

Except that I've said several times she chats a lot of shit, and I'm happy to acknowledge that's both hypocritical and otherwise.

That doesn't make PR1Berske's prejudiced language and Lotte's lies correct, or make them or you any less hypocritical.

You've shat the bed on this.

Except that I've said several times she chats a lot of shit, and I'm happy to acknowledge that's both hypocritical and otherwise.

That doesn't make PR1Berske's prejudiced language and Lotte's lies correct, or make them or you any less hypocritical.

You've shat the bed on this.
OK, that's clearer, and it's good to see you acknowledge her hypocrisy. I have been away from the internet all day, so may have missed what you had previously said; apologies.

Still don't know how/why I've shat the bed, though.

I can see why the majority of their posts are content free, easier all round
Well it just allows discussion and debate, in my view. Here's a thing, or an event, or what have you, let the forum know what you think. That's what I do.

Probably leaked by Generic's mob, but it does highlight another aspect of Badenoch's psychopathic mind-set:

1728631590189.png

Concern about Marshall’s political donation also centres on the fact Badenoch has advocated a new wave of deregulation. As business secretary before Labour’s general election win, Badenoch announced initiatives to “slash red tape for businesses” and stressed her “intense dislike of burdensome, arcane and quite often needless regulation”.

The public inquiry into the Grenfell Tower fire heard how a deregulation drive under David Cameron’s premiership contributed to fire regulations not being tightened in a way that might have reduced the risk of the disaster occurring. It found the so-called “bonfire of red tape” meant that “matters affecting the safety of life were ignored, delayed or disregarded” in the department responsible for building regulations.

I doubt people realise just how racist Conservative supporters are. Badenock wins as expected and droves will move to voting reform.
Conservative Party members are more racist and right-wing than Conservative voters in particular the Radio 4/National Trust types in the home counties homeland.

I don’t know where the row started or how, but that’s been a torturous last few pages.

For the record, I’m with Tennant in his exchange with Badenoch. She’s a dangerous culture warrior. And politics in this country will be the worse for it should she become Tory leader.

Back
Top Bottom