Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

That's Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, an interesting character Sarah Ashton-Cirillo - Wikipedia

Some triad of weirdos: Bastani, her and the Na'omi Twitter loon. No surprise Bastani happily re-posting a pro-Russian loon account.
Sgt Sarah Ashton-Cirillo please. The barking mad video is made by TDF media which apparently is the AFU Territorial Defense Forces Media Studios in Kyiv. They've got a YouTube channel if you want to see more of their work.

Thing I find oddest about Putin's extra-judicial killings in the UK is the police's reluctance to investigate them.

Whistleblower found dead near home 'never feared for his life' "Surrey Police had concluded that there was no basis to any suggestion he was murdered."

Boris Berezovsky found dead at his Berkshire home "Suicide"

and so on.
Wont be just Putin tbh . Would it be a shock if it were shown that the Police are reluctant to investigate or at other times perform a light touch investigation in certain cases, especially concerning issues that could have diplomatic consequences or vested interests?

The inquest reports might be worth a read though.

Sgt Sarah Ashton-Cirillo please. The barking mad video is made by TDF media which apparently is the AFU Territorial Defense Forces Media Studios in Kyiv. They've got a YouTube channel if you want to see more of their work.

I'm not sure I'd give their media output too much political (or any significant) importance tbh, sometimes the person that ends up doing it is just the person that will sit infront of a camera. I think it's highly unlikely she would be given any important info like that to announce; it's more likely that people higher up either don't care what she does or says, can't be bothered/don't have the time to call her in and sort it out, or maybe the TDF media are just outliers under less clear control than some of the other bits of the Ukraine military.

Is that you taking the piss out of a Ukrainian volunteer transwoman's looks, or something else I've missed?
ive no idea if they are trans or not but the whole thing has serfinowicz comedy sketch written all over it - or would've before the days when reality became a parody

I'm not sure I'd give their media output too much political (or any significant) importance tbh, sometimes the person that ends up doing it is just the person that will sit infront of a camera. I think it's highly unlikely she would be given any important info like that to announce; it's more likely that people higher up either don't care what she does or says, can't be bothered/don't have the time to call her in and sort it out, or maybe the TDF media are just outliers under less clear control than some of the other bits of the Ukraine military.

Perhaps I am being a bit kind to Ukraine state propaganda however weirdly its not on the official TDF Youtube channel. It could have been on there and taken down when someone remotely sane reviewed it and thought, actually this could be mistaken for Russian propaganda or perhaps its a clever deepfake and is Russian propaganda or anti her propaganda from Ukrainian fash?

• Haha
Reactions: LDC
Perhaps I am being a bit kind to Ukraine state propaganda however weirdly its not on the official TDF Youtube channel. It could have been on there and taken down when someone remotely sane reviewed it and thought, actually this could be mistaken for Russian propaganda or perhaps its a clever deepfake and is Russian propaganda or anti her propaganda from Ukrainian fash?

God knows, fuck the over enthusiastic western volunteer with a huge ego and access to the internet though. I'd put them on a social media ban and down for mine clearance duties personally.

Poster for Kyiv Book Fair 2023

View attachment 392252

It's great isn't it? However, there's a little story behind it. It wasn't a poster advertising the Kyiv book fair. Originally it was designed by Agrafka Art Studio for the front cover of a magazine called Linkiesta last year and then a poster was made this year and it was exhibited in an exhibition at the book fair .

Details below,, scroll down to read the story. Apparently, you can order one by email: agraficastudio@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom