Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

She's been suspended from her position with the Ukrainian TDF.

LDC was right , lack of oversight and a proper management structure in the TDF comms. I guess some of the problem is that so much of Ukrainian comms is made for an English speaking audience that they thought having an American journalist might be a good idea. I'd actually come to the conclusion that the 'hunt them down' video was a deep fake put out by either the Russians or Ukrainian fash to discredit her tbh.

She made another video trying to justify the 'we will hunt them down ( Russian propagandists who were journalists) ' by saying something similar was in Zelensky's 10 point peace plan . Then made another in which she tried to move the goal posts and spoke about the need to defend journalists and free speech as this was in the US Constitution as blessed by God, and that she was only accountable to three things , her superiors in the Ukrainian Army, the Ukrainian people and American taxpayers.

That’s the trouble when you lie to your people about how the invaded population is on your side and will welcome you with open arms for liberating them from those beastly Nazis.

Loony pro-Putin/Russia blogger been arrested which has got Galloway etc. very upset.

He's died in gaol, apparently.

It's a shame anyone gives a shit what this propagandist, I mean Garrison, has to say. The other one, he was Chilean. That's even better that he's gone. I hope he's with Pinochet.
PR Mistake. Foriegn national. His age. And what he was doing...should have booted him out of the country.

Still, not the first prisoner to die in this conflict

PR Mistake. Foriegn national. His age. And what he was doing...should have booted him out of the country.

Still, not the first prisoner to die in this conflict
Almost all outspoken Russian-supporting bloggers at least have the sense to blog from somewhere that isn't Ukraine, but not this guy. Even then he was given bail but decided he'd try to cross the border illegally, got caught and ended up in prison. Arguably his greatest crime was stupidity and he had only himself to blame.

Not sure how it's a PR disaster, the only people who care (or act like they care) about him are loons.

Almost all outspoken Russian-supporting bloggers at least have the sense to blog from somewhere that isn't Ukraine, but not this guy. Even then he was given bail but decided he'd try to cross the border illegally, got caught and ended up in prison. Arguably his greatest crime was stupidity and he had only himself to blame.

Not sure how it's a PR disaster, the only people who care (or act like they care) about him are loons.
Don't care . Just they'd have been better off letting him fuck off. Hard to be dismissive of his torture claims when he ends up dead
Loons have votes and its an election year

Back
Top Bottom