Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine: Unsubstantiated rumours and speculation

HIV cases in Russia are rising at the fastest pace on record. For ₽70,000 (approx. £700) clinics in Russia will give you a positive HIV diagnosis and add your details to the national database of infected people.

HIV positive people are ineligible to be called up to the new draft...

When I was over there (nearly twenty years ago), Russia had one of the fastest growing rates of HIV in the world. I suspect that another interpretation, already hinted at in the post above, maybe in play behind the current figures, though. . .

This is quite bonkers, a private 'drive a tank experience' place that I guess people go to for stag dos or something, has sold loads of tanks and AFVs to Ukraine privately.

Russia was at first saying this was an attack on an electricity sub-station, but that it missed its target. They are now saying it was the result of a passing Russian SU-34 plane accidentally dropping a bomb.
If it hadn't been carrying bombs to drop on Ukraine it wouldn't have been able to fall off and blow up one of their own sub stations.

Very poor source but i just watched an interview with The Evening Standard’s defence correspondent who stated that the Netherlands will be sending F-16’s to Ukraine.

Speculation: U.K. announced the delivery of Storm Shadow missiles two days ago in order to improve our chances at Eurovision. We’ve been the dicks of Europe ever since Blair went down on George Bush and did some murdering in Iraq, then Brexit dropped our rep even further. Bottom of the table. Standing with Ukraine has likely improved things considerably.

Speculation: U.K. announced the delivery of Storm Shadow missiles two days ago in order to improve our chances at Eurovision. We’ve been the dicks of Europe ever since Blair went down on George Bush and did some murdering in Iraq, then Brexit dropped our rep even further. Bottom of the table. Standing with Ukraine has likely improved things considerably.
It didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom