Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, Feb 2022 - tangentially related crap

Russia have nabbed themselves another US hostage for a future prisoner exchange, a dual national who visited family back home and was nicked for having donated $50 to a Ukrainian charity while living in the US. Banged up for 12 years for treason.

I wonder who they’ll trade this time, another murderous arms dealer or FSB assassin?

I didn't notice any anitsemitism in the video, it was created by the telegraph newspaper. But if there is a problem let me know and I'll delete it.
I’ve no doubt you posted it in good faith. However Kamil Dyszewski who designed the dogs for NAFO and is still a key member/ ‘master forger ‘ has a history of vile anti-Semitic posting .

I’ve no doubt you posted it in good faith. However Kamil Dyszewski who designed the dogs for NAFO and is still a key member/ ‘master forger ‘ has a history of vile anti-Semitic posting .

I would suggest you watch the video, its also available in the telegraph youtube channel here...

I don't believe there is any artwork from NAFO in the video. If you think there's a problem with the video itself, let me know and I'll delete this post and the original post.

I would suggest you watch the video, its also available in the telegraph youtube channel here...

I don't believe there is any artwork from NAFO in the video. If you think there's a problem with the video itself, let me know and I'll delete this post and the original post.

Thanks, it was the Bricktop NAFO author that I had the problem with not the video itself.

Telegraph is borderline fash these days anyway though. Very into their ‘legitimate concerns’ and culture war bullshit.

I think you should watch some of the telegraph videos from "Defence in Depth" series, I watched a few I thought they were pretty good. I don't read the telegraph newspaper, so I don't know what nonsense they normally push but if you take this video, analysis of ICC plan to arrest Hamas top commanders and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu...

I suspect many on urban75 would see it as reasonable analysis.

How Silicon Valley’s ‘Oppenheimer’ found lucrative trade in AI weapons

“The first page of our first pitch deck said that Anduril will save western civilisation and save taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars a year as we make tens and tens of billions of dollars a year,”

US defence tech start-up Anduril raises $1.5bn at $14bn valuation

Defence technology start-up Anduril Industries has raised $1.5bn to accelerate the production of autonomous weapons for the US military and its allies, as investment in the sector surges on the back of conflict in Ukraine.
Peter Thiel’s venture capital firm Founders Fund, which provided the seed funding that launched Anduril, co-led the latest round with Virginia-based investor Sands Capital.

We have a long, drawn out thing of repeating anti-imperialist arguments in favor of not offering support to Ukraine during this war.

I stumbled across an interesting video by Vlad Vexler on the subject, that might be of interest to others. It basically walks through some leftist anti-imperialist analysis of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and how they are flawed. "How Putin Fooled the Western Left"

Some interesting stuff in there, let himself down badly with the "US empire is good and bad and we need it to be good" conclusion though, fell into his own trap of misconcieving the ideology behind and major project of Western imperialism.

Back
Top Bottom