Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2023 Russian Coup.

Ok. But of all people wasn’t he a man who believed in the power of peoples will to effect change, he didn’t think that things were static, knew people could imagine different ways of doing things & then therefore change their circumstances. But Anyway.

I get the argument that many Russians may feel that the current regime is a better bet than whatever chaos might happen when it implodes.
On that subject - the Irish Times has this story by Lara Marlowe. TLDR: someone still believes in a vaguely leftist overthrow of VP. But he's based in Kyiv and heads off a group of . . . well, their numbers are not indicated.

Is this the Stormy Petrel of revolution? Or just someone using his imagination?

For sure. The covid deniers and apologists for Putin will lap it up and the Venn diagram of those two groups is pretty much just one big circle.
Not really. Anyone who observed the c19 denier demos will have noticed over time a growing bame presence, you don't have to be white and rw to be that sort of 'loon. Altho it's obviously convenient to think so

Not really. Anyone who observed the c19 denier demos will have noticed over time a growing bame presence, you don't have to be white and rw to be that sort of 'loon. Altho it's obviously convenient to think so
Anecdotal, I know, but I personally know more covid deniers than is healthy and I don't think any of them would identify as RW and most of them ain't white. However every last one of them also believe Russian state narratives when it comes to geopolitics.

In 2019, Yevgeny Prigozhin was briefly reported to have died after an An-72 transport plane crashed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The embassy said two Russians had been onboard the plane, which was also carrying members of the DRC’s presidential staff.

The Wagner chief reappeared three days later, however, reports of his death having been greatly exaggerated.

That has meant alternative theories abound, fuelled by that previous reappearance, following yesterday’s announcement of his death, as this analysis explains:

Is Yevgeny Prigozhin really dead? Not everyone is convinced

On that subject - the Irish Times has this story by Lara Marlowe. TLDR: someone still believes in a vaguely leftist overthrow of VP. But he's based in Kyiv and heads off a group of . . . well, their numbers are not indicated.

Is this the Stormy Petrel of revolution? Or just someone using his imagination?

Ponomarev has some financial backing but no numbers and is a desperate self publicist . The last photo of the Free Russian Legion I saw had two Russian ultranationalists ie ex fash and two Ukrainian fash.

Back
Top Bottom