Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

The Tory campaign machine grinds into action.

climate_street_art_1.jpg
Looks like a gathering of House Harkonnen after an unexpected change in the weather on Arrakis.

I didn't have you down as some sort of conspiracy theorist; this is cock up through and through.

Cheers - Louis

I’m only saying that Sunak likely went for such a hurried dissolution because letters were in the offing, and that it’s just possible that letters may cause a brief moment of constitutional excitement next week. That’s a cock-up theory through and through, surely?

I’m only saying that Sunak likely went for such a hurried dissolution because letters were in the offing, and that it’s just possible that letters may cause a brief moment of constitutional excitement next week. That’s a cock-up theory through and through, surely?
Doubt it, but it would be exceptionally funny if it turned out there were letters in the pipeline. Pity Natalie Elphicke still isn't in the fold, it's the sort of thing someone like her would blurt out in the middle of the campaign. :thumbs:

These polls don’t exactly give an image of voters rubbing their hands at the inspirational leadership of Starmer or Labour’s pledges tbh .For all the talk about ruining the ship around its more to do with the fact that the Tories have capsized.

Back
Top Bottom