Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK election poll: Islington North

Yep, I read the ofcom report on media habits each year, it’s really useful stuff. Helps understand how news consumption works across the demographics and explains why so many people many not even realise things that are obvious to those of us who are paying close attention…

Could you post an annual summary when these reports are released to aid posters to get somewhere near the level you have attained in paying close attention to these issues. ?

Could you post an annual summary when these reports are released to aid posters to get somewhere near the level you have attained in paying close attention to these issues. ?
Sure, I tend to discuss them elsewhere but if there’s interest posting about them here would be cool.

According to Mandelson, Labour didn't win because people said they were voting Labour and then voted Corbyn. I'm sure there genuinely was some confusion with people equating Corbyn and Labour but that obviously works both ways so 🤷‍♀️
It's bollocks. It will be a few hundred people tops who genuinely made a mistake. Not 5,000. And as you say, cuts both ways.

Back
Top Bottom