Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Election night plans

Yes that was in the post I replied to, do you have Voley on ignore or something :confused: Scilly to St Ives is only about a third of the distance from Unst to Kirkwall.
We'll rant and we'll roar like true British sailors,
We'll rant and we'll rave across the salt seas, Until we strike soundings in the Channel of England,
From Ushant to Scilly is thirty-four leagues.

So far it's ok. Emily Maitliss has been good at challenging some of the bullshit.

The pantomime fighting with Dorries is mildly entertaining.
I don't want to have to listen to Nadine fucking Dorries and Alastair fucking Campbell sniping at each other. A ridiculous person and an actual war criminal.

I'm playing boardgame arena with some mates anyway.

Tired of all the shit punditry on the telly already, and disappointed that the Tory vote has held up as much as it has, which probably means some of the worst cunts won’t be seen blubbing at the count. Fuck it all, I’m going to bed.

Off to sleep with 2.45 alarm set. Remember 1997 was an all nighter with almost unlimited red wine and ending up at South Bank around 6am to see them all running around a battle bus. I can't somehow see Starmer doing the same but maybe wrong.

voted after work. Went to pub. stayed longer than intended. actually quite a nice night. Ending as just a few barflies and bar staff chatting at the bar.

Back
Top Bottom