Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Biden done today?

If you can provide timestamps for the real juicy stuff rather than just dumping a massive video and expecting us to watch it all, that would be nice.
I admire your optimism. Chances are that by reply that dipshit will link to yet another massive video dump/far-right loon site/egregious youtube channel/twitter feed of some right-wing 'thinker'/dodgy unread news article/discredited 'former leftie' having "seen the light" in order to avoid being pinned down on anything specific that he actually has to take ownership of.

Biden has a senior moment and possibly let’s slip how he will bow out for Kamala to become President.

:facepalm:

That's the White House Press Secretary, in case anyone was wondering who the fuck McEnany is. You know that Trump isn't going to fuck you, right Marty1 ? In fact he would happily have you killed for his own convenience. So for the sake of your own dignity, you can feel free to stop slurping at his orange arsehole whenever.

I admire your optimism. Chances are that by reply that dipshit will link to yet another massive video dump/far-right loon site/egregious youtube channel/twitter feed of some right-wing 'thinker'/dodgy unread news article/discredited 'former leftie' having "seen the light" in order to avoid being pinned down on anything specific that he actually has to take ownership of.
You should get a prize for guessing correctly 🏆💐 these will have to do :)

Ok I know, so its a youtube clip of jimmy dore, and another guy, highlighting not just a reacent meeting Biden had, but a look back over some of the stuff Biden has supported

Ed, please you can delete this vid, if too much for Biden supporting Urbs, sorry it's a frighting 4 years ahead.

Reactions: Ax^
Outright opposition to Trump does not imply unalloyed support of Biden. Nor does it hint at sensitivities regarding his shitty record in office, or the fact that he's a massively compromised neolib who won't do anything to make matters worse but will also do very little to make them substantively better either.

Outright opposition to Trump does not imply unalloyed support of Biden. Nor does it hint at sensitivities regarding his shitty record in office, or the fact that he's a massively compromised neolib who won't do anything to make matters worse but will also do very little to make them substantively better either.
I think the best we could hope for is a slowing down of the rate of getting worse myself.

thank you.

Ok I know, so its a youtube clip of jimmy dore, and another guy, highlighting not just a reacent meeting Biden had, but a look back over some of the stuff Biden has supported

Ed, please you can delete this vid, if too much for Biden supporting Urbs, sorry it's a frighting 4 years ahead.

Its okay most of us just hate/ dislike trump ,also a definate thumbs up for an excellent example of passive aggressive posting :D

Well Biden showed his colours in his speech following the Electoral College result and the acceptance of his future role. He recited pretty much Thatcher’s St Francis of Assisi words when she became prime minister in 79.
I’m surprised he didn’t mention her Airey Neave quote too about “There is now work to be done”

So can't be arsed to click cause it will spank my phone data which isn't worth it for whining, any chance of a brief summary.
This magazine has a tradition of putting, 'people of the year or century', on the front cover, however, in the last 20 years some of these people turned out not so great.

This magazine has a tradition of putting, 'people of the year or century', on the front cover, however, in the last 20 years some of these people turned out not so great.
Thank you ,that would have been a total waste of data.

Can anyone tell me what the "martial law since Dec 2017" is about. I did Google but nowt obvious.

Just another idiot delusion

Although the last few years have seen American comedy reach a whole new level (of sophistication?)

Back
Top Bottom