Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is this car sized object which America has shot down?

In the OP you said "What is this car sized object which America has shot down? ... A proper mystery".

That mystery has now been solved. You should be celebrating.
Has not, they haven't said anything about the two car sized objects that seemed to be floating at 40,000 feet.

They have tried to distract by talking about balloons, a distraction which you are now also a part of.

I'll decide what threads have balloons and what don;t.

This thread is also for balloons, car shaped or not.

s-l1600.jpg

Has not, they haven't said anything about the two car sized objects that seemed to be floating at 40,000 feet.
You didn't read the thread.

US defense officials and the Biden administration have said the subsequent balloons appear to have nothing to do with China or any other nation but are instead harmless inflatable craft launched by private companies, recreationists or research institutions.

If I were to bet serious money on this, I'd place mine on it being another Earth-made balloon. The discovery of the first balloon which is indisputably Chinese (they whined about the US shooting it down) likely spurred a re-jigging of radar systems etc so as to stop filtering out or ignoring so many signals that might be a balloon. Even if it's not Chinese, it could be from North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom