Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Slovak PM shot and injured - 15th May 2024

RtE journo said Social Democratic Nationalist ... garble garble garble.. should probably have been the latter

Eta.. Smer DC...
Direction – Social Democracy (Slovak: Smer – sociálna demokracia, Smer–SD), also commonly referred to as Smer, is a left-wing nationalist political party in Slovakia led by the incumbent prime minister Robert Fico.

Obviouy he's not popular tho..
He won the last election.

Eta.. Smer DC...
Direction – Social Democracy (Slovak: Smer – sociálna demokracia, Smer–SD), also commonly referred to as Smer, is a left-wing nationalist political party in Slovakia led by the incumbent prime minister Robert Fico.

I think it's worth pointing out that left-wing in the context of Czech and Slovak politics does not necessarily have much useful meaning. He could equally be defined as far right. In Czech politics, I would use the Communist Party (KSČM) as an example; their policies are much the same as the far right Freedom and Direct Democracy Party (SPD), and their voters are for the most part interchangeable.

Why not some in Slovakia are blaming Ukraine the USA and everyone else
Thr Ukrainians do this stuff much less cackhandedly than the Russians. They are the true heirs of the USSR and the KGB. Putin was always a second rate operative kept out of mischief the DDR. Once TopCat comes to realise this, he'll change his allegiance.

Thr Ukrainians do this stuff much less cackhandedly than the Russians. They are the true heirs of the USSR and the KGB. Putin was always a second rate operative kept out of mischief the DDR. Once TopCat comes to realise this, he'll change his allegiance.
Don’t tag me into your bullshit please.

Online sleuths have discovered that Cintula had ties to far-right, pro-Russia loons Slovenskí Branci.

View attachment 424599View attachment 424601
As noted by one of the sleuths

1715857167188.png

Cintula leaves the pro russian far right , then joins an anti-Russian opposition group, then sets up his Movement Against Violence organisation with a petition that says "Let’s be dissatisfied, but not violent,”and ends up committing near fatal violence against the pro Russian prime Minister. Some journey that.

Back
Top Bottom