Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is this car sized object which America has shot down?

Has anyone seen a US or Canadian government spokesperson's explanation of what the ground forces found at the crash sites of these car sized objects?

Because since the announcements that they shot two of these down there has been suspicious radio silence.

Has anyone seen a US or Canadian government spokesperson's explanation of what the ground forces found at the crash sites of these car sized objects?

Because since the announcements that they shot two of these down there has been suspicious radio silence.
Alien Bodies?:D:rolleyes:

The idea that they have not or will not recover the debris of these objects is quite frankly ludicrous and I am astonished at how willing many people are to accept it. This is a cover up. A conspiracy. The fact they haven't released any photos or videos of the UFOs (which they 100% obviously have) together with the continuous down-playing of the episode is an open invitation to conspiracy theorists.

The idea that they have not or will not recover the debris of these objects is quite frankly ludicrous and I am astonished at how willing many people are to accept it. This is a cover up. A conspiracy. The fact they haven't released any photos or videos of the UFOs (which they 100% obviously have) together with the continuous down-playing of the episode is an open invitation to conspiracy theorists.
That's what they want you to think. ;)

:hmm: fitting username.

This is where their minds have gone now.

I’ve seen this theory pickup on Reddit past week.
Best one I heard was they deliberately crashed the train and burnt off the vaper to project whatever is needed for project blue beam or some shit.

(edit and the video was suggested when I duckduckgo'd project blue beam. Not something I am watching normally. But I've probably effed my youtube suggestions now)

Last edited:

US defense officials and the Biden administration have said the subsequent balloons appear to have nothing to do with China or any other nation but are instead harmless inflatable craft launched by private companies, recreationists or research institutions.

As already noted on this thread.

I keep looking at News from the USA and twitter also to see if there are any reports about the objects but it is as if they never existed no one is saying nought. There is plenty about the balloons but that is not what I am interested in.

I keep looking at News from the USA and twitter also to see if there are any reports about the objects but it is as if they never existed no one is saying nought. There is plenty about the balloons but that is not what I am interested in.
All the things they shot down were balloons and you've been given many references to that on this thread, including immediately above your post.

All the things they shot down were balloons and you've been given many references to that on this thread, including immediately above your post.
Incorrect, I saw the reports at the time, There were a couple of balloons shot down yes, but there were also two cylindrical grey or silver objects described as about the size of a car, shot down. They were not balloons.

Incorrect, I saw the reports at the time, There were a couple of balloons shot down yes, but there were also two cylindrical grey or silver objects described as about the size of a car, shot down. They were not balloons.
They were balloons. Read the article posted above.

They were balloons. Read the article posted above.
On one occasion there was a comment from a US official that 'they weren't being referred to as balloons for a reason". Source in one of my earlier posts. I have seen them all referred to as balloons since though.

On one occasion there was a comment from a US official that 'they weren't being referred to as balloons for a reason". Source in one of my earlier posts. I have seen them all referred to as balloons since though.

Likely didn't have all the information at that time / suspected some might be drones / didn't want to give away how much or little they knew until they did know enough.

It's clear now that they were all balloons.

(edited for grammar :eek:)

Last edited:
The US says the photo was taken by a U-2 spy plane over Montana days before the balloon was shot down - it'd be a pretty shit spy plane if it couldn't take photos of a spy balloon.
Yes, that is definitely a U2, not a Raptor. Much thinner, longer wing, and can fly much higher.

Can people stop posting pictures of balloons to this thread. This isn't a thread about balloons.

In the OP you said "What is this car sized object which America has shot down? ... A proper mystery".

That mystery has now been solved. You should be celebrating.

party-balloons.gif

Back
Top Bottom