Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Wanted to martyr Trump to now firmly unite extreme right

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • He didn't say anywhere and we'll never know

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
But why do they want to access weapons in the first place, is it down to a culture that encourages gun ownership and gun rights over people's lives? Is it the ultimate expression of proving one's manhood?

52% of Americans live in a household where someone owns a gun, though I guess that changes dramatically from state to state. I'm guessing gun ownership is advertised/pushed like hell in the U.S. (dunno for sure, not been).

I don't believe for one minute that this was anything more than a lone incel looking for a footnote in history but if I was the Director of the Secret Service and for some strange reason I wanted to ignite a conspiracy theory I would have to think long and hard before coming up with something better than- We didn't have anyone on that sloping roof because health & Safety. WTF.
It is almost easier to believe some devious conspiracy than that the head of the SS (or of anything) is that stupid.

The American Deep State can't tolerate another four years of Prez DT.

Why not? Because of his opposition to the war in Ukraine.

Why do they care so much about that? Because while Putin is in power, they cannot get rid of Assad.

Why do they care so much about that? Because Syria is the heart of the Shia crescent that ends in Tehran.

What's the problem with that? The Americans are certain that Iran is trying to develop a nuclear bomb.

What's the problem with that? Iran will drop it on Tel Aviv.

Why should America risk its own existence, and indeed the existence of the entire world, to prevent Iran from nuking Israel? Over to you....

You will be missed here.

They are certainly not a AVF refugee, not a known dwyer style, but it wouldn't surprise me TBH, nor would it being Jay again, or even a regular on here just having a laugh.

But, I went with the comedy reply, after reporting the post.

The American Deep State can't tolerate another four years of Prez DT.

Why not? Because of his opposition to the war in Ukraine.

Why do they care so much about that? Because while Putin is in power, they cannot get rid of Assad.

Why do they care so much about that? Because Syria is the heart of the Shia crescent that ends in Tehran.

What's the problem with that? The Americans are certain that Iran is trying to develop a nuclear bomb.

What's the problem with that? Iran will drop it on Tel Aviv.

Why should America risk its own existence, and indeed the existence of the entire world, to prevent Iran from nuking Israel? Over to you....

As last posts on urban go, this is an absolute corker. It makes spunking cock look like a PPL doctoral thesis :thumbs:

You will be pissed here.

C4U

Hmm

So, the school is of the opinion that Crooks wasn't bullied.

Don't know about this. In my experience, schools are not adverse to covering up instances of bullying. It doesn't look good for them to be seen as not clamping down on such sadly commonplace occurrences.

Growing up in the 70s and 80s, there was a lot of stuff swept under the carpet.

Pretty sure it still goes on.

Hmm

So, the school is of the opinion that Crooks wasn't bullied.

Don't know about this. In my experience, schools are not adverse to covering up instances of bullying. It doesn't look good for them to be seen as not clamping down on such sadly commonplace occurrences.

Growing up in the 70s and 80s, there was a lot of stuff swept under the carpet.

Pretty sure it still goes on.
Also most bullying is never reported to teachers anyway.

Are they? Seemed like people were interested in one of the reports that said he was.

Or is it that you're very invested in the idea that he wasn't bullied? :hmm:

Are they? Seemed like people were interested in one of the reports that said he was.

Or is it that you're very invested in the idea that he wasn't bullied? :hmm:

The bullying thing is an old school shooter trope. Pretty well debunked. People like easy answers, though.

Back
Top Bottom