Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bullfighting in Mexico City has been cancelled

The scum behind La Divisa, which Hannan writes for, once campaigned to be allowed to hold bullfights in the UK and held get togethers in which the wife of the founder cosplayed as a bull, which her husband had to kill with a 'sword'. :eek:

The cunt (and indeed, the 'brave' matadores, wouldn't have the balls to engage in a fair bullfight with a bull. Only after the bull's neck muscles have been triturated with a lance, and the bull has been half bled to death with six harpoons, does the 'fight' start.

Infrahuman scum. Where is the ALF when you need them?

The cunt (and indeed, the 'brave' matadores, wouldn't have the balls to engage in a fair bullfight with a bull. Only after the bull's neck muscles have been triturated with a lance, and the bull has been half bled to death with six harpoons, does the 'fight' start.

Yeah , or for that matter experience the bullfight under the same conditions as the bull, ie not having any food the day before etc?

Yeah they're sick.

There's some very bizarre stuff going on with their finances too, with them seeming to have huge unexplained amounts of money which cannot be explained through subscriptions. For example it says on its website that membership of this club is £66 per year, but with only 300 members (as of 2020) how the fuck are they affording to professionally produce their rag, hanging out at unbelievably posh London and Madrid hotels with various matadors and visiting Spanish bull farms etc? It really needs to be investigated as there is something extremely weird going on. :rolleyes:

and there's also this - which Hannan organised! :eek: :mad:

Unfortunately Macron would rather go after people's hard earned pensions etc than go after this lobby and shut these training centres down. I translated a documentary about this from French 12 years ago. Unbelievable that nothing has been done since then - iirc they're even banned in much of Spain :( pls sign if you can.

Tanya1982 Horses can be just as terrifying as Bulls though. In the summer me and my mate went to the river and had a picnic and a herd of feral horses came up and started helping themselves including eating a whole cheese still in its wrapper which I tried to pull out of its mouth unsuccessfully. First one came up and then before we knew we were surrounded. :eek:
I got mugged by some horses once - crossed their field carrying a clear plastic bag of apples. They clocked the apples and came over pretty quickly. I had no choice but to give them the apples.

I got stung by a horse once. I always stopped and rubbed his nose/said hello when I went past his field and one day he'd clearly been eating nettles.

In the final battle at the end, the killer has a bull in the ring he's created in his basement, with his sadistic plan being to force the cop he's kidnapped to watch its death and then the death of the bull she saved before killing her. The bull she saved forces its way into the ring prematurely and the two bulls kill him instead.

In the final battle at the end, the killer has a bull in the ring he's created in his basement, with his sadistic plan being to force the cop he's kidnapped to watch its death and then the death of the bull she saved before killing her. The bull she saved forces its way into the ring prematurely and the two bulls kill him instead.
Massive spoiler! Now we won't buy the book. Is the cop called Ariadne?

Fucking finally after 30 years and a really nasty campaign of obstruction, filibustering etc by the pro bullfighting lobby in recent weeks

They never gave up. Happy for the campaigners

Back
Top Bottom