Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Biden done today?

She's probably having pancakes for tea tomorrow.

sounds delicious.
do you not love pancakes 24 hrs a day?

zzz-t-shirt-sand-swatch-400x400.jpg

Additionally, Biden said, Pfizer and Moderna have agreed to expedite the delivery of 100 million doses each by a month — moving them up to May instead of June.

it's an improvement such stupid shit.

Hundreds Deported Under Biden, Including Witness to Massacre

HOUSTON (AP) — President Joe Biden's administration has deported hundreds of immigrants in its early days despite his campaign pledge to stop removing most people in the U.S. illegally at the beginning of his term.

A federal judge last week ordered the Biden administration not to enforce a 100-day moratorium on deportations, but the ruling did not require the government to schedule them. In recent days, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deported immigrants to at least three countries: 15 people to Jamaica on Thursday and 269 people to Guatemala and Honduras on Friday. More deportation flights were scheduled Monday.
It’s unclear how many of those people are considered national security or public safety threats or had recently crossed the border illegally, the priority under new guidance that the Department of Homeland Security issued to enforcement agencies and that took effect Monday.
Some of the people put on the flights may have been expelled — which is a quicker process than deportation — under a public health order that former President Donald Trump invoked during the coronavirus pandemic and that Biden has kept in place.
In the border city of El Paso, Texas, immigration authorities on Friday deported a woman who witnessed the 2019 massacre at a Walmart that left 22 people dead. She had agreed to be a witness against the gunman and has met with the local district attorney's office, according to her lawyers.
Rosa was pulled over Wednesday for a broken brake light, detained based on previous traffic warrants, then transferred to ICE, which deported her before she could reach her attorney, said Melissa Lopez, executive director of the nonprofit Diocesan Migrant & Refugee Services, which represents her.
Rosa is being identified only by her first name because she fears for her safety in Juarez, a city across the U.S.-Mexico border from El Paso that's known for violence and gang activity.
Jail records confirm that Rosa was booked into the El Paso jail on Wednesday for the warrants and left Friday. ICE had issued what's known as a “detainer,” seeking to hold her on immigration violations the day she was arrested, according to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.
The El Paso district attorney's office confirmed in a statement Monday that it had given Rosa's attorneys the documentation needed to request a U.S. visa for crime victims. But the statement also said Rosa “is not a victim of the Walmart shooting case.” The district attorney did not immediately respond to follow-up questions.
Her lawyers say Rosa pleaded guilty in 2018 to driving under the influence and ICE later released her, underscoring that authorities under Trump previously found she wasn't a threat to the public, Lopez said.

Both Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris vocally opposed the Trump administration's immigration priorities during the presidential campaign.
“It’s important that President Biden and Vice President Harris realize that despite their very clear desires about how immigrants are treated, we continue to see on a local level immigrants being mistreated and disregarded,” Lopez said.
ICE said Friday that it had deported people to Jamaica and that it was in compliance with last week's court order. The agency did not respond to several requests for further comment on additional deportation flights or Rosa's case.
Officials in Honduras confirmed that 131 people were on a deportation flight that landed Friday. Another flight that landed in Guatemala on Friday had 138 people, with an additional 30 people expected to arrive Monday, officials there said.
The White House referred questions to the Department of Homeland Security, but a spokesman did not return requests for comment.

eta if there’s any other takeaway from this then I missed it

Looks like it's possibly taken out of context, the video cuts short.

He seemed to be saying: "the idea that I'm not gonna speak out against what he (Xi) is doing in Hong Kong, what he's doing with the Uighurs in the western mountains of... of... China... and Taiwan, China... and One China policy" and then he trails off, saying that Xi "gets it" and then says "culturally there are different norms in each country and their leaders are expected to follow".

It's a poor speech, for certain. But it doesn't seem to be quite what you're getting at.

So, despite having little faith in Biden, I have even less faith in your bullshit.

Looks like it's possibly taken out of context, the video cuts short.

He seemed to be saying: "the idea that I'm not gonna speak out against what he (Xi) is doing in Hong Kong, what he's doing with the Uighurs in the western mountains of... of... China... and Taiwan, China... and One China policy" and then he trails off, saying that Xi "gets it" and then says "culturally there are different norms in each country and their leaders are expected to follow".

It's a poor speech, for certain. But it doesn't seem to be quite what you're getting at.

So, despite having little faith in Biden, I have even less faith in your bullshit.

My bullshit? Lol k. Have a nice day.

Oh and your twitter source (not the CCN clip) is a far right conspiraloon misogynist cunt.

Mike Cernovich. Please try some research next time, otherwise one might think you were condoning such a mindset.

Totally radical, my dude.

eta eta, never mind. Point was, I just posted the first instance of the video i could find, as it had been days since I saw it

Last edited:
Totally radical, my dude.

eta actually, I’ll respond to this one - I just searched Twitter to pull the video up as quick as I could, as it’s been days since I saw it, I don’t follow cernovich - not that that’s even pertinent to anything at all - but what ‘research’ you think I need to do when all I did was post a video proving what I was saying - my ‘bullshit’ - is beyond me. Then you reach, far and wide as you can, to give Biden the benefit of the doubt, despite ‘having little faith in him,’ all the sense that makes.. but I need to ‘do research‘ so I don’t accidentally offend your delicate sensibilities with a name you don’t like. Foh

All you did was lazily post up a far right commentator with a video that is cut, so we don't get to see the rest of Biden's admittedly rambling speech.

And please fuck off with your "delicate sensibilities" nonsense. Most here don't take kindly to alt right drivel purveyors.

All you did was lazily post up a far right commentator with a video that is cut, so we don't get to see the rest of Biden's admittedly rambling speech.

And please fuck off with your "delicate sensibilities" nonsense. Most here don't take kindly to alt right drivel purveyors.

’alt right drivel purveyors,‘ im sincerely hoping that wasn’t directed at me, lmao. I posted a video, proving the man said exactly what I said he said. That is all.

Now good day suh!

’alt right drivel purveyors,‘ im sincerely hoping that wasn’t directed at me, lmao. I posted a video, proving the man said exactly what I said he said. That is all.

Now good day suh!

Except he didn't say "exactly" what you claim he did.

autocorrect, was Biden saying he ‘likes kids more than people.’ I’m thinking he said it in the same ‘speech’ or whatever where he said he refused to speak out against the Uighur camps in China ‘because it‘s Chinese culture.’

The video mentions nothing about him liking kids more than people. And nothing solid about him refusing to speak out against the camps.

What we do hear is this:

"the idea that I'm not gonna speak out against what he (Xi) is doing in Hong Kong, what he's doing with the Uighurs in the western mountains of... of... China... and Taiwan, China... and One China policy" and then he trails off, saying that Xi "gets it" and then says "culturally there are different norms in each country and their leaders are expected to follow".

Which seems to sound like he was going to rubbish the idea that he wouldn't speak out for fear of being accused of being culturally insensitive, but got lost along the way.

So, we get far right loons like Cernovich and such noted unbiased outlets; the New York Post and Daily Sabah jumping on his word salad.

And that's it.

Back
Top Bottom